Pelicans Report

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans vs Pistons - 3-04-15

Come on Noel. You could of won the game and now you missed both? I thought you worked on improving that ****?

how do you go an entire OT without scoring 1 point? insane

cut it to 1.. 52 sec

join me in the thread I just made for the PHI/OKC game
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post

what was d Howards stat line?

On we on the verge of the ESPN will create any stat to make a Superstar appear more amazing than they are, like they do with Lebron?

Hurrah!
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Q-Pon out on the court after the game working on his shot
    never assume

Quote Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    Q-Pon out on the court after the game working on his shot
    Nice.

Just got back from the game. Stan Van Gundy looked like he was going to have a stroke. Maybe it's because he got out coached by Monty tonight. Stan got so worked up and agitated that Drummond and Monroe had to roll him off the court.
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

if we can get Chicago to do work tom. night vs. OKC... we would have the shot to take the 8 seed Friday night at home vs. Boston

we can have it by the end of Friday night

if we can get Chicago to do work tom. night vs. OKC... we would have the shot to take the 8 seed Friday night at home vs. Boston

we can have it by the end of Friday night
    Except Boston has been playing well lately. But, I will be in the SMC cheering on the team.

Looked to me like the peripheral Pelicans were reluctant to shoot tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDJ1 View Post
    Looked to me like the peripheral Pelicans were reluctant to shoot tonight.
    I just think with Davis back the team isn't quite in rhythm yet.

They started the game almost force feeding him instead of letting the offense just flow and it led to some poor shots, then Evans and Davis just took over and I don't think the team ever found a rhythm with any secondary players tonight.

We just need to have a little more patience with our secondary guys and remember how guys like Q-pon and Gordon can have a very positive affect on the game if we get them going.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    I just think with Davis back the team isn't quite in rhythm yet.

They started the game almost force feeding him instead of letting the offense just flow and it led to some poor shots, then Evans and Davis just took over and I don't think the team ever found a rhythm with any secondary players tonight.

We just need to have a little more patience with our secondary guys and remember how guys like Q-pon and Gordon can have a very positive affect on the game if we get them going.
    I agree with this. We still have a ways to go chemistry wise but what can you expect with all of the injuries. Almost makes me hope that Jrue is out for the season and Anderson takes a much smaller role when he comes back. I think once this current lineup starts clicking, we might be on to something.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Im alright...nobody worry about me. *does a little dance*

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    I agree with this. We still have a ways to go chemistry wise but what can you expect with all of the injuries. Almost makes me hope that Jrue is out for the season and Anderson takes a much smaller role when he comes back. I think once this current lineup starts clicking, we might be on to something.
    I hope so. I would love to see Gordon get 6-7 3PA a game off good passes and to see them spread out over the course of the game so he remains engaged down the stretch. He was literally ignored for two quarters tonight despite having some good open opportunities.

I would like to see Davis continue to get the most attempts but Gordon and Evans have a more even attempts distribution unless one or the other is off that night. I would like to see Gordon get back to averaging 5 assists a game and Evans averaging 10 assists with the majority being good facilitating assists to different teammates and not last minute "Chaos Evans" assists where he drops the ball off last minute when he doesnt have a shot. Q-pon also needs to get a few looks each quarter. I feel like he and Gordon were ignored weapons most of the game because they started slow.

I would also like Evans to take fewer shots and better shot selection. Gordon too. His offensive IQ was so elite for the last few months but he seems to been aloof the last few games making some bad decisions.

I didn't like the way we played , hopefully we have won that game

Quote Originally Posted by moon54 View Post
    We did.

3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by moon54 View Post
    So you watched yet dnt knw that we won

Thread Information