Pelicans Report

Thread: N/P: Harden suspended 1 game for kicking LeBron in the jimmies

Breaking News N/P: Harden suspended 1 game for kicking LeBron in the jimmies

"The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Long live the King's jewels.
    Last edited by UNO Gracias; 03-02-2015 at 09:16 PM.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

b/c this 1 had the pic of the kick

Only 1 game? With the power of NBA players he could "disable" LBJ's "certain functions"

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    LeBron is awesome but he's the biggest flopper. Harden is awesome too. Kick was unsportsmanlike but LeBron gets away with too much.

N/P: Harden suspended 1 game for kicking LeBron in the jimmies

I don't think there's any place for this in any sport, but do you think the same judgement is made in a non-nationally televised game, played by two unsexy teams, and definitely not happening to LeBron? I'm not sure. I could see it being a fine if say Robert Covington for the Sixers did this to Ryan Kelly of the Lakers.

I called this last night after seeing the replay. Can't kick someone in the jewels even if he is a flopper.

Dislike it. Glad they suspended. It's Busch league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Yeah I know of no man that wants to get kicked there
    I'm a grinder

Thread Information