Pelicans Report

Thread: NBA Clutch Stats - Pelicans

NBA Clutch Stats - Pelicans

Came across this & thought it was pretty interesting. Think its classified as last 5 minutes of games within 5 points. Tyreke by far has attempted the most & its not even close while shooting a very low percentage. (58 shots - 33% from the field. 0-10 from deep). Davis is almost 70% on 32 shots & Eric Gordon is 8-9 from deep for 89%.

http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#...EVIATION*E*NOP

Yeah I brought some of that up in a couple other threads. Namely about how Evans and in particular Ryno have been very bad in clutch situations.

The arguments for Ryno being out there in the clutch just don't outweifh the negatives to me. And when Asik has shown some critical defensive stops in his time in the clutch unit I have to give him the nod unless Ryno is red hot during that time.

RYNO in situational moments where we need a basketball to take a lead. He usually misses badly with a terrible shot with a man wide open with a super clean shoot.

Bringing Ryno back makes me nervous. Passing is not his forte and we've been winning due to passing.
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Thread Information