Pelicans Report

Thread: Win Tomorrow Night...Only 5 Behind Dallas

Win Tomorrow Night...Only 5 Behind Dallas

Hope can be a cruel disease, but at this rate it's certainly not out of the realm of possibilities. Really starting to get excited about actually making the playoffs again - don't really care who that may be against.

I'm just enjoying the ride. It's been so long since we were even in the mix. I'm happy w the progress.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Not to get too excited but has anyone looked at Dallas lately and then looked at their schedule?

That schedule is brutal and that team is hitting a rut at the worst time in the season to have one.

They could very realistically drop the next 6 of 7 games with how they are playing.

Pelicans

Back2back:
    @portland
    @gsw

@lal

Cavs

Clippers

Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Not to get too excited but has anyone looked at Dallas lately and then looked at their schedule?

That schedule is brutal and that team is hitting a rut at the worst time in the season to have one.

They could very realistically drop the next 6 of 7 games with how they are playing.

Pelicans

Back2back:
    @portland
    @gsw

@lal

Cavs

Clippers

Thunder.
    that rut... is named Rajon Rondo
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    And he's not going anywhere thankfully. Worst case scenario they realize it's a sunk cost and bench him after this next stretch of games but not before they give up some valuable position and still have to finish out the season with a pretty tough schedule.

To which you can still hope he poisons that lockerroom while benched.

I honestly think catching Dallas may be more realistic then the thunder long term.

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    Will he play tomorrow against the Pel's?
    I hope so.

Who'll guard Ellis? Is Leon Wood officiating ? Can we run that play where we get fouled before the inbound pass? Are Parsons and the other Chandler both out?
    We had quite a few interesting conversations as we pondered and navigated the nightly canopy.

Thread Information