Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans @ Nuggets - 3-01-15

Ahahahahahaha okay

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Lol he was back up for awhile so idk what you're talking about even as the back up he did that actually when he was forced to start he passed more when he was back up pound the ball pound the ball throw up a prayer or pass with 4 secs
    Look we won so Idgaf but you're just remembering what you want to. Roberts is better on offense and a push on defense. I'd take Roberts 1000/1000 times over Jimmer Jammer.

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Lol wtf? Pipe down? Dude dnt be a ****** seriously dnt be that guy
    Everyone knows I'm not that guy. You are the one getting in a hissy fit over jimmer of all people.
    I'm a grinder

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Look we won so Idgaf but you're just remembering what you want to. Roberts is better on offense and a push on defense. I'd take Roberts 1000/1000 times over Jimmer Jammer.
    lmao bruh this dude must be high off of caffeine or something

Banned
    The cool people.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Will this run continue once Davis comes back? Stay tuned!
    Monty is going to have some tough choices when everyone gets healthy.

What do you do with Tyreke?

What do you do with Jrue?

Do you let Ryno go back to playing the same way that buried our team in a lot of scenarios?

Who do you let close out games?

Ho do you ensure Gordon doesnt go back to getting ignored as Evans and Jrue dominate ball handling?

Who gets the minutes as the 4th backup sg/sf? Qpon or Dante?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    No no I'm remembering him exactly how he was he was really good on occasion and yet he was worse on d then jimmer and he's suppose to be a small quick guard all I'm saying give the dude credit for knowing his role or even coming in not playing at all and hitting clutch free throws with the game on the line

Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    Everyone knows I'm not that guy. You are the one getting in a hissy fit over jimmer of all people.
    "Bruh" no ones having a hissy fit just saying give the guy credit I mean you wanna talk **** and some one comes back at you dnt try to turn it o them yore just being one of those jimmer trolls man bash the guy bc it's every one does it....I mean the dude sucked tonight but 10 of 10 I want him in the floor with the game on the line for fts

Eh, Roberts was a player given more responsibility and a role on the team he never should of been given. Jimmer is a guy that doesnt quite fit in anywhere for this team and has had a disappointing shooting season from the arc.

Both didint and don't have a future here.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Monty is going to have some tough choices when everyone gets healthy.

What do you do with Tyreke?

What do you do with Jrue?

Do you let Ryno go back to playing the same way that buried our team in a lot of scenarios?

Who do you let close out games?

Ho do you ensure Gordon doesnt go back to getting ignored as Evans and Jrue dominate ball handling?

Who gets the minutes as the 4th backup sg/sf? Qpon or Dante?
    In great Monty fashion I think he makes jrue come off the bench the first few games or he plays about 5 mins comes out and reke takes over as usual and I think ad is first option eg second jrue third ( in that line up ) and I'm actually curious about the qpon and Cunningham thing to but honestly I think I start qpon let the energy guys come off the bench and in the fourth you find a way to stick Babbitt in there to make a couple 3s then you stick in the closing 5 of jrue,eg,tyreke,Anderson and ad and let's not forget Monty was taking Anderson out when he was playing bad before he got injured and I think that continues

Eh, Roberts was a player given more responsibility and a role on the team he never should of been given. Jimmer is a guy that doesnt quite fit in anywhere for this team and has had a disappointing shooting season from the arc.

Both didint and don't have a future here.
    Not a Jimmer fan, BUT, kind of like having him at the end for FT and in blowouts. Can't expect much from 5th guard on your team. This is a good spot for him and us

Yeah i honestly don't want to see Ryno in the clutch lineup unless he is red hot that night. He has been abysmal.

Give me Asik cleaning up boards and playing defense and maybe hurting spacing over Ryno going 17% from three in the clutch this season and giving up points left and right.

Yeah i honestly don't want to see Ryno in the clutch lineup unless he is red hot that night. He has been abysmal.

Give me Asik cleaning up boards and playing defense and maybe hurting spacing over Ryno going 17% from three in the clutch this season and giving up points left and right.
    You knw I'll give you that but only as long as Asik is atleast making 1 of 2 fts if he's not I'm sorry I take scoring and fts over good d and rebounding

Banned
    I think Anderson saw the writing on the wall...phantom injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    I think Anderson saw the writing on the wall...phantom injury.
    Nah I wouldn't say that but Monty finally got a pair and when he wasn't making shots and playing bad d he takes him out instead of leaving him in bc you can kinda live with bad d if he's hitting his shots of not he's gotta go

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    ummm... he's shooting 95% from the FT line this season

that's BEYOND awesome
    I wish he could get better at everything else.

I'm more concerned about Ryno coming back and ruining ball movement. Once it hits his hands, a shot is going up. This winning streak has been predicated on ball movement and with Ryno, you're going to get a lot of long, contested, fall away 3's instead of passing the ball for a better shot. Jrue is not a concern because personally, I think that he's done for the year. That's what my gut tells me anyway.
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    I'm more concerned about Ryno coming back and ruining ball movement. Once it hits his hands, a shot is going up. This winning streak has been predicated on ball movement and with Ryno, you're going to get a lot of long, contested, fall away 3's instead of passing the ball for a better shot. Jrue is not a concern because personally, I think that he's done for the year. That's what my gut tells me anyway.
    Honestly I think that was more to do with feeling like there was no one to help on the 2nd unit. I'm not super concerned about Ryno once he comes back healthy.

Why is Mythrol riding Jimmers Jammer? Serious question. Did he take your paper route as a kid?

Roberts was strait garbage.

I think your thinking of Jannero Pargo. Roberts was a poor man's Pargo. Jimmer is the equivalent of an underused Pargo.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Why is Mythrol riding Jimmers Jammer? Serious question. Did he take your paper route as a kid?

Roberts was strait garbage.

I think your thinking of Jannero Pargo. Roberts was a poor man's Pargo. Jimmer is the equivalent of an underused Pargo.
    The jimmer fans made him enraged
    Last edited by tthier2; 03-01-2015 at 10:54 PM.

The jimmer fand made him enraged

I am not a fan of ryno coming back to be honest. Our team ball has been amazing lately.

We would probably be a top 5 seed if we had Aminu and Thornton right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    We would probably be a top 5 seed if we had Aminu and Thornton right now.
    UNO I think you found your troll

I am not a fan of ryno coming back to be honest. Our team ball has been amazing lately.
    It will be interesting to see how he gets worked into the mix. He can be a black hole of sorts when the ball gets to him (and for good reason, shooters going to shoot), but the battle between Babbit and Ryno should be a good one. That should force both guys into pushing the limits of their games.

Thread Information