Pelicans Report

Thread: PELICANS INSIDER Premieres Monday, March 2nd!

The Franchise

Help PELICANS INSIDER Premieres Monday, March 2nd!

Fox Sports New Orleans will be airing for the first time its half-hour Pelicans Insider program starting Monday, March 2nd at 6:30 CST, 30 minutes before the Pelicans pregame show which, of course, is prior to the Pels/Mavericks game. I've been hoping the Pelicans would do this for years because it's nice get access to players and their personalities off the court and helps build a connection to the players we root for. Other teams like Houston and Dallas have done this for years and it's great to see the Pels/FSNO finally get on board...I'd like to ask a favor: If anyone watches the program, if at all possible, they record it and post it here. Reason being, I live in Shreveport and we don't get FSNO regular programming, only pregame show, the game and post game show. I would thoroughly appreciate it! Thanks!
    HANGIN' IN THE PELICANS ROOST!!

Thanks for the heads up. I will do my best to get you a recap
    I'm a grinder

The Franchise
    Thanks, tthier!

RENFO...check your program guide for 7:00am on Tuesday.

Even though I'm local, I've got DirecTV, so they only "activate" FSNO for the pregame and live games. Otherwise, it's FSSW main programming. But on Tuesday at 7:00am FSSW is scheduled to broadcast Pelicans Insider. Check it out.

After the years of hell while CST had the broadcast rights with basically a complete blackout on the Northshore, I'm not complaining now that FSNO has the games...but...

I wish DirecTV would show the rebroadcasts of the games as well as live. There are times I miss a game and being a night owl, would love to catch the rebroadcast. But DirecTV only turns FSNO on for live events (Pelicans pregame, game and post game, LHSAA live events, etc.).

Wish they would treat Pelicans Insider as part of the pregame show too.
    A football game can't stop hurricanes.

It can't fix levees.

Or rebuild houses.

But it can let a city know...

That it's a city once again.

Welcome back, New Orleans.

The Franchise
    Thanks soooo much, Southpaw! I just checked FSSW programming for Tuesday morning and Pelicans Insider is there! Awesome! Thanks again, man!

Thread Information