Pelicans Report

Thread: Any chance AD returns Tuesday night?

Any chance AD returns Monday night?

Monday's game @ Dallas will be almost a week and a half since AD got reinjured... the team said 1-2 weeks and I really peg Dallas as a big game... back side of a back-to-back... and these SW Division games are always bigger even though we aren't really fighting the Mavs for a playoff spot directly

if he can't play Monday... then I'd let him continue to sit for the home games vs. DET & BOS and let him come back March 7 at home vs. MEM

edit: fail on my part... I need to re-learn that there's only 28 days in February... I'll just say I was confused and thought it was a leap year
    Last edited by rt0307; 02-28-2015 at 09:31 AM.
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

The Franchise    Contributor   

Chance he comes back tomorrow. And I'm not dong the 'so you're saying there's a chance' routine. Heard there really is a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugeaux II View Post
    Chance he comes back tomorrow. And I'm not dong the 'so you're saying there's a chance' routine. Heard there really is a chance.
    I hope you're right, man... give it up to the guys for fighting through w/o Jrue, AD or RYNO... but we definitely need at least AD back for at least 1 of these 2 games

They'll need all they can get. About to play a team on the road that's lost 18 of their last 20. Lost their last 5 by an average 19 points.

Scary!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    They'll need all they can get. About to play a team on the road that's lost 18 of their last 20. Lost their last 5 by an average 19 points.

Scary!
    Yea this is exactly the type of game thst scares me. Lol..Denver has our number it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Yea this is exactly the type of game thst scares me. Lol..Denver has our number it seems.
    Afflalo is now in POR... Nurkic may be out... this won't be the same DEN team we lost to in Nov. & Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    Afflalo is now in POR... Nurkic may be out... this won't be the same DEN team we lost to in Nov. & Jan.
    Ad is probably out, so is Jrue and Ryno. So we're not exactly the same either

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

AD wasn't in a suit last night, so too me that makes me think he is day-to-day. Probably gave it a go in warmups.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Denver will be beat down. Our team has had enough. The PELS will break the pattern. They know how to win. Quincy, Cunningham, Cole will play the hard Defense. Before we just threw some jabs. Now we are hitting harder and doing some body slams. We're tougher, more consistent, more balanced with overall improved chemistry. We will win this game. WE WILL WIN AGAINST DALLAS TOO!!!!! Get ready!!!! We're taking flight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Ad is probably out, so is Jrue and Ryno. So we're not exactly the same either
    Yeah but our different team has been winning while their different team has been awful.

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    Yeah but our different team has been winning while their different team has been awful.
    And likely on purpose too.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    And likely on purpose too.
    Which is fine with me. A win is a win and I will take it anyway it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahaha such a simple comment but full of truth, gave me a laugh. Having a true defensive pg will help against Denver too. I've definitely liked the signs from our team on the defensive end, it may not be perfect, but the talking, pointing and general communicating seems to be a lot better with the likes of Cole and qpon. The team looks like they are enjoying their basketball. After Evans fouled out, he was jumping up and down when ajinca made that basket. They were talking a lot in the timeouts also, what looked like reke offering ajinca insight into how to play it. Win or lose, these are the things I want to see continue throughout the rest of the season.

You're right, why even play the game?

You're right, why even play the game?

I will take Wednesday, March 4th vs. Detroit in the date AD returns pool.

March 15th for Ryno.

Here's my $20 in fake money. Thanks!
    @mcnamara247

I hope AD comes back strong, not rusty

Thread Information