Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Monty Williams Could Be NBA Coach Of The Year If We Make The Playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    I think that not having Anderson is a huge reason for our success. Anyone have the numbers of our win/loss when Anderson has been out?
    Anderson is too selfish and we should ld trade his *** yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    So now our coach is being judged by if he's doing "what the fans want him to do"?? Bwahahahahaha that's a good one. You honestly can't be serious.
    Who has had the torches and pitchforks out? The fans? Why have they been out? Because he's been losing the "wrong way." I'm not saying he should be fired by the whim of the fans, I'm saying that's why the fans are against him. You fire him because you have an upgrade to replace him. I definitely don't want change for the sake of change, that will bring in someone like Avery who isn't really a change at all and in many ways is probably a down grade.

Quote Originally Posted by BP225 View Post
    Who has had the torches and pitchforks out? The fans? Why have they been out? Because he's been losing the "wrong way." I'm not saying he should be fired by the whim of the fans, I'm saying that's why the fans are against him. You fire him because you have an upgrade to replace him. I definitely don't want change for the sake of change, that will bring in someone like Avery who isn't really a change at all and in many ways is probably a down grade.
    Who still has a job?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

You act like we're arguing, I'm merely making an observation of the situation.

Be careful what you wish for in firing Monty. Avery Johnson goes to church too. It would be foolish to fire Monty . Monty seems to be well respected my national media too.

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    I like Ryno, but he is a ball stopper. He need to know his role more and move the ball instead of holding it for bail out fadeaways. Our team success comes from ball movement.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Mike Budenholzer

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    Be careful what you wish for in firing Monty. Avery Johnson goes to church too. It would be foolish to fire Monty . Monty seems to be well respected my national media too.
    Then this organization is screwed either way because our ownership can't identify and bring in the right talent is basically the root of this argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    This.

Anderson is trash or at the very least terrible because he is not 100%. Either way he doesnt help us at all now that we have real role players. Trade him for a 1st rounder this year and I am thrilled.
    I'm a grinder

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Mike Budenholzer
    I suggest you do a background check on what system Monty Williams and Dell Demps came from in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    I suggest you do a background check on what system Monty Williams and Dell Demps came from in the NBA.
    What does that have do with the Coach of the Year?

Mike Budenholzer
    Hands down

Mike Budenholzer
    I thought you wanted Mike Budenholzer as coach as the Pelicans . My bad for misunderstanding. Hawks will likely crash and burn in the first or second round again(Lebron will sweep them). Besides Hawks key players have been healthy majority of the season. Monty has had to deal with injuries entire season and he has found a way to coach wins without our 3 top players as of lately. Monty winning with Dell's scrubs.

BELIEVE!
    Last edited by 4Real; 02-28-2015 at 07:08 PM.

this a joke, obviously hawks coach is winning coty,
    considering we have a negative record in the east.. dont think his winning it

If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post

Nice try!

5 in a row for Monty. Another nice win.

Hey Jimmer fans, Notice Monty remembered to put your boy in the final seconds again.

Does Jimmy have any fans here any more?

I wish him well? It really is unfortunate he isn't hitting his threes like he has every other year because it would be very nice to have another efficient three point shooter to go with Gordon and Babbitt since Ryno and Jrue are out.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    I wish him well? It really is unfortunate he isn't hitting his threes like he has every other year because it would be very nice to have another efficient three point shooter to go with Gordon and Babbitt since Ryno and Jrue are out.
    I think at this point it is in his mind, I won't be surprise if someone told me he is hitting 3s like ray during practice(I heard Ray shooting at 90% clip during practice).

Monty Williams Could Be NBA Coach Of The Year If We Make The Playoffs!

I'm a well wisher. As in I don't wish him any specific harm.

Last edited by RhythmNathan; 03-05-2015 at 10:27 AM.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Monty is my MVP

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Budenholder will win COTY.

...Budenholsder?
    ...Bodenholzer?
    Runamucker?

Thread Information