Pelicans Report

Thread: Predictions for the next 10 games

Pelicans Predictions for the next 10 games

Curious to see what if everyone prediction for the next 10 games with AD and Ryno out?

My prediction is 4-6 with wins over celtics, nets, pistons, and bucks.

2-8. I think it is gonna get bad. I mean, we are basically playing with the team that we had vs. Indy and that was terrible. Need Gordon to have games like last night consistently. Asik too.
    @mcnamara247

I'd say 3-7. I think we sneak one out against a good team and then beat 2 of the bottom feeder teams.

Pels haven't beaten a bottom feeder yet. They will win a couple they aren't supposed to win.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    6-4 no excuses.

3-7 at best. We took a major hit with the AD and Ryno injuries. Luck isn't on our side.

I say 7-3.....

All-Star
    vsToronto L
    vsBrooklyn L
    vsMiami W
    @Denver L
    @Dallas L
    vsDetroit L
    vsBoston W
    vsMemphis L
    @Milwaukee W
    @Brooklyn L

3-7 Title for this 10 games -> "Downfall"

0-8 as the timer officially get on Monty, after this fall we will start hearing comments from Loomis, Laucher (spell check) about our future with Monty.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    2-8. I think it is gonna get bad. I mean, we are basically playing with the team that we had vs. Indy and that was terrible. Need Gordon to have games like last night consistently. Asik too.
    We beat Toronto in Toronto w/OUT AD, Anderson STUNK ! Q-pon had landed in New Orleans yet! It was his 3rd game, but all on road & we didnt have NoCo ! I think wematch up w/ Toronto OK & we are as good as Brooklyn even as presented & we have already beaten Miami. OPTIMISM & a 6 week injury to Durant would be delightful.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    We beat Toronto in Toronto w/OUT AD, Anderson STUNK ! Q-pon hadnt landed in New Orleans yet! It was his 3rd game, but all on road & we didnt have NoCo ! I think we match up w/ Toronto OK & we are as good as Brooklyn even as presented & we have already beaten Miami. OPTIMISM & a 6 week injury to Durant would be delightful.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    0-10

IT ALL LOOKS BETTER IF YOU HAVE THE WOSRT EXPECTATIONS

Banned
    I don't know what do the Metrics say.

no one has suggested it, so I'll go 5-5, the .500 gods have taken AD and Ryno as sacrifice for results.

what the point what there record over ten games if the final one
    is below 41 wins it time for a new staff

I'm super happy with the energy we are playing with right now, especially without Davis,Anderson,and Holiday

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I zoned out and am also very lazy. But what's our record currently through these games?

I still don't trust this team L L L L L L L L L L kthanksbye

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I zoned out and am also very lazy. But what's our record currently through these games?
    4-0
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

we're on a W streak. Tyreke and company are tired of the doubters. pels come out of all star break with a head of steam and clinch a playoff spot... LETS GO PELS

Thread Information