Pelicans Report

Thread: Anthony Davis 2015 NBA Scouting Video

Anthony Davis 2015 NBA Scouting Video

The guys from DraftExpress did an updated scouting video on AD. Great stuff.

I enjoyed this a lot. I spend so much time defending myslef when it comes to Davis. It was nice to set back and watch how much he's progressed since becoming a pro. On top of all the things he did coming into the league. I'm still not ready to shower him with some of the praises most people do, but he indeed has the potential to have a Kevin Garnett type impact on the league.
    Last edited by da ThRONe; 02-21-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Sick video. We are blessed. So young and showed so much improvement already. Fingers crossed we can get out of Gordon contract sooner then later

All-Star
    Excelent video.

Davis needs to post up more. He needs to look for contact in the post. He seems to shy away even against smaller guys. I like him best on the left block where he can use a righty hook two steps to the lane like Duncan, or a turnaround over the right shoulder. He can develop counters off of those two.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    AD can and will become a better passer and team player. He will likely get even stronger and add a little more muscle...

How big do y'all think AD can get? I

Thread Information