Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Night: Pels vs. Magic

That was really difficult for Asik to block that shot without fouling.

Weak defensive finish to an otherwise fair first half..gotta say I like the smart cutting, occasional good ball movement, and I have 100% faith that AD will pick it up. Even while playing poorly offensively the value he brings on the defensive end both as a rebounder and an intimidator still puts him as well above-average to me, ready for a victory tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    That won't happen as long as tyreke is the lead guard. He is going to have his good and bad moments. But it's pretty much certain that he will have a few brain farts each game. I like tyreke but he is who he is
    AD has actually been the big offender with turnovers tonight. He has four of our seven. Tyreke only has one.

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Gordon started with a bang.

That won't happen as long as tyreke is the lead guard. He is going to have his good and bad moments. But it's pretty much certain that he will have a few brain farts each game. I like tyreke but he is who he is
    in his defense this game he only has 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    AD has actually been the big offender with turnovers tonight. He has four of our seven. Tyreke only has one.
    Reke has taken a couple bad shots as well..Effectively killing the flow of the offense. He has 6 assists which is good. He really needs to focus on being a facilitator while Jrue is out.
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Reke has taken a couple bad shots as well..Effectively killing the flow of the offense. He has 6 assists which is good. He really needs to focus on being a facilitator while Jrue is out.
    Eh, he's only taken five shots with 6 FTA in a half. That's about in line with the number of possessions I expect him to use on himself (~18 combined shots and trips to the line). He's been fine on offense tonight, imo.

Davis "horrible" half still results in 8 and 7 :0

Quote Originally Posted by dusha64 View Post
    Davis "horrible" half still results in 8 and 7 :0
    He hasn't been horrible except in the case of turnovers.

I like Gordon's vision but DUNK IT ASIK OMG OMG

Eric and Dante doing some work early in this third quarter.

Evans on a break actually gave it to AD
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

That was a nice move by Oladipo. Good job of protecting his shot from Asik.

Welp

screw this, imma go watch Lost re-runs.

Wesley is echoing my thoughts exactly . Our offense is way too slow . With our personnel we should be running the ball up the court, getting quick and open shotS. Walking the ball up the court and playing against a set defense is hard.

we look like we are just going through the motions...no energy..not running at all

needed that from Gordon

There we go. Drive and kick to the open shooter

Wesley is echoing my thoughts exactly . Our offense is way too slow . With our personnel we should be running the ball up the court, getting quick and open shotS. Walking the ball up the court and playing against a set defense is hard.
    Monty has had his chance to get this team to run...he has failed

Omer blocked, doesn't even look to make an effort to get back on d. team looks sad as ****

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Even teams with great half-court sets like to push off misses.

Gotta get stops to run.

Another good push up the floor for easy offense

Thread Information