Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Night: Pels vs. Magic

Jimmer, 100% at the line tonight.

Solid 3-pt. shooting unit on the floor for us right now.. all but Ajinca are knockdown..or in the case of Pondexter hopefully knockdown

vucevic is soo good

Quote Originally Posted by dusha64 View Post
    Solid 3-pt. shooting unit on the floor for us right now.. all but Ajinca are knockdown..or in the case of Pondexter hopefully knockdown
    quincy shooting like 37% since joining the pels from 3.

We need to shoot more 3s
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

nice post move quincy!

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    vucevic is soo good
    The touch paired with the extravagant rebounding numbers = a heck of a big man, i'd say him + Oladipo would be solid cornerstones if they can do some building around them

love me some q-pon!

The touch paired with the extravagant rebounding numbers = a heck of a big man, i'd say him + Oladipo would be solid cornerstones if they can do some building around them
    ya, plus vucevic is money from mid too

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    quincy shooting like 37% since joining the pels from 3.
    we'll definitely take that

No satire here, that was a good possession for Jimmer.

love seeing that from Jimmer, nice pass..followed by composure in collecting the loose ball, and another wonderful pass

jimmer da goat

Quincy Pondexter is like a safety blanket for me. He's been a settling presence whether he's playing with starters or the bench. Can do a little of everything to help out on whatever we need. It's so nice.

Jimmer getting some assists.

Jimmer for MVP.

oladipo already got 3 fouls

don't mean to take away from the offensive success but this magic defense with the exception of oladipo/maybe vucevic is looking pretty soft

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    Quincy Pondexter is like a safety blanket for me. He's been a settling presence whether he's playing with starters or the bench. Can do a little of everything to help out on whatever we need. It's so nice.

ya i love quincy, always have, he's just dependable and hustles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post

Totally agree with this..veteran presence that goes beyond the stats (not that his stats are too bad either)!

what did the 76ers get for MCW?

WOW AD looking like Asik with those hands...

I believe just a high 1st round pick? imo not enough though I don't seem to understand the present value of draft picks

Wouldn't a somewhat proven commodity (rookie of the year in MCW) be worth more than a totally hypothetical player?

don't mean to take away from the offensive success but this magic defense with the exception of oladipo/maybe vucevic is looking pretty soft
    Vuc isn't really a high-level defender, himself. I haven't been paying much attention, but Payton and Gordon are supposed to also be good defenders for the Magic.

Once we stopped turning the ball over, we start a nice run. Beating ourselves is pretty much the only way we are going to lose this game.

I believe just a high 1st round pick? imo not enough though I don't seem to understand the present value of draft picks
    lol that franchise could have KD and LEbron and still be doomed. I heard a bunch of their fans are signing petitions to get their GM fired lmao.

Thread Information