Pelicans Report

Thread: N/P Chris Bosh MAY have Blood clots in lungs

N/P Chris Bosh MAY have Blood clots in lungs

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Yikes, that's some scary stuff, man. I hope the dude gets better quickly, because stuff like that is no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Yikes, that's some scary stuff, man. I hope the dude gets better quickly, because stuff like that is no joke.
    I've come to really like Bosh; I think he's very underrated as a player. The Heat have had a rough year outside of acquiring Dragic. Hope Chris can come back strong.

The real question is him not having a blood clot, but does he have a genetic disorder which caused the clot. If he does, then he would have to be on a blood thinner for the rest of his life.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by PhilJFry View Post
    I've come to really like Bosh; I think he's very underrated as a player. The Heat have had a rough year outside of acquiring Dragic. Hope Chris can come back strong.
    Do you seriously think Bosh is UNDERRATED...He's a Max paid player that goes to the all-star game each season...yep, I'd say that was underrated!!!

I just hope he gets well
    I'm a grinder

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    Do you seriously think Bosh is UNDERRATED...He's a Max paid player that goes to the all-star game each season...yep, I'd say that was underrated!!!
    This seems like an inappropriate conversation right now.

I think he is underrated. He is a max contract guy, and yes he does go to all star games, but (especially during the last few years) people seriously underrated his contribution to the Heatles, and his prominence in the game as a whole.

Get well Avatar!
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

When I saw Dragic was traded to Heat, I thought, of course they would get that much better right as they come up twice on our schedule and started hoping that they wouldn't have all of Dwade and Dragic and Bosh against us, but not like this, I just feel like a dick for hoping for that now. Get well soon, Bosh is a fantastic all around player
    never assume

One of the risk factors for pulmonary emboli is airplane travel. In 2010-2011 the Heat travelled 59,454 miles according to this reference.

https://weaksideawareness.wordpress....ring-a-season/

Looks like the Pelicans log more than the average nba miles also.
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

Thread Information