Pelicans Report

Thread: Looking ahead to the offseason - Anthony Morrow?

Banned

Looking ahead to the offseason - Anthony Morrow?

So, we resign Asik and are right up against the cap. We have a MLE to play with, and who should we get?

If Qpon keeps up this level of play he is new starting SF on a West playoff team? Does it make our primary need a good shooter off the bench + veteran presence?

What do you think of resigning Anthony Morrow, we'd be able to move Eric Gordon at the deadline since he is expiring, and Morrow would provide the shooting that we hoped Jimmer would give us.

What say you?!

Minimum research would have told you that Morrow is not a free agent this summer.
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Minimum research would have told you that Morrow is not a free agent this summer.
    Hahahahahaha love the response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't trying to be mean. But take 10 seconds before you post an entire thread if you aren't sure of something

Yeah when I saw the thread title I thought Morrow was rumored to be released. He signed a multi-year contract (2 years? hadn't looked it up but I know its more than 1).

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Yeah when I saw the thread title I thought Morrow was rumored to be released. He signed a multi-year contract (2 years? hadn't looked it up but I know its more than 1).
    http://www.spotrac.com/nba/oklahoma-...nthony-morrow/

Since it's a lazy thread, how is he doing in YHT?

Banned
    I hit contract details on Roto world and it said that he was an unrestricted free agent this year guess they were wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Noggy View Post
    I hit contract details on Roto world and it said that he was an unrestricted free agent this year guess they were wrong
    Don't visit that site again is my tip.

Banned
    We have been cast from the land of Morrow foreva more.

why does is seem like Im the only one that Morrow wasn't that great with us. Had good spurts but not 6th man of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by lsutigers33 View Post
    why does is seem like Im the only one that Morrow wasn't that great with us. Had good spurts but not 6th man of the year.

Because you believe the sun is hot gas, and the moon is made of cheese.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Wasn't trying to be mean. But take 10 seconds before you post an entire thread if you aren't sure of something
    but he wasn't unsure of it, he thought he was a free agent. He was wrong, but he wasn't unsure.

minimum research told him that he was a free agent this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    We have been cast from the land of Morrow foreva more.
    Our Last Cup of Morrow

/Faith no More

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    minimum research told him that he was a free agent this summer.
    Sorry. Minimum, quality research. I mean, google 'Anthony Morrow contract'

Takes 5 seconds and then click two or three different links. If they all match, you are done. If one or two are different, dig for another 30 seconds.

Maybe my criteria for starting a thread is too high, but that is what I would do.

Takes 5 seconds and then click two or three different links. If they all match, you are done. If one or two are different, dig for another 30 seconds.

Maybe my criteria for starting a thread is too high, but that is what I would do.
    good point, I'm jus saying lets not crucify the guy, he at least did attempt to look up morrow's contract before making the thread lol.

So Rotoworld doesn't even have him signed to any contract. They have him listed as an UFA for LAST summer and nothing new since then.

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nba/okc/

Burn.....fives

Thread Information