Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who to retain next season?

Quote Originally Posted by djrnno View Post
    That stat right there is the most telling of all. Get what you can for Evans and get out. I so wanted Asik to be an answer but with his hands of stone he's just a turnover waiting to happen
    I would honestly reverse the Evans trade today if I could. I think if someone said today that we could get Grievis Vasquez, Robin Lopez, a late lottery first rounder and the freeing up of cap space for Evans and Jeff Withey they would take it.

You have your backup PG, a 20 minute a game center that can grab boards and has grown defensively, that you have the inside track of re-signing or sign and trading. Then you have cap savings from not having Evans in the offseason or having to pay for Asik. Allowing us to take a shot at some bigger names and have a draft pick to use or trade.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 02-12-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Who to retain next season?

You guys are funny. 3 of our top players are out and the scapegoat is the one that has stayed healthy. The guy that has played three positions all year out of necessity and still puts up numbers usually above and beyond of a player on his contract.

You all just somehow brainfart the fact that our starting SG is taking up 15 mil and playing like a guy on a 10 mil deal( being generous).
    Last edited by Sleeper; 02-12-2015 at 07:58 PM.

The Franchise
    For me it davis, Jrue, Ryno, and Reke but I really like ryno and Evans off the bench. Jrue and Davis are what should build around but I wouldn't be opposed to trading Reke or Ryno for a price.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Only get rid of someone, if they can find a better player.

Thread Information