Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A win tonight puts us .5 games behind PHX

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    I guess the take away is that the only thing we can really do is win as much as we can and let the chips fall where they may. I agree with a previous poster in that I believe the Pelicans are capable of a decent winning streak. I'm just hoping we can watch meaningful basketball into April.
    This was my expectation before the season started and it looks like we are still on track for it.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    I'm not saying Chandler isn't a big part of that team, he is, but is he as important to Dallas as Blake Griffin is to the LAC? (G stands for Greg). Both Ellis and Chandler shouldn't be out too long as reports stand right now but Griffin will definitely be out for a few weeks
    G stands for Greg . Really ?! It was a metaphor for how little regard i have for the guy !

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    What report ? A hip MRI doesnt say "short period". High ankle sprain doesnt say "Short period" Chandler has chronic ankle problems .
    honestly just everything I an reading doesn't make it seem that either would miss any extended period of time. An ankle sprain and what seems like a hip strain. I wouldn't go assuming they will miss a lot of time, they could tho I guess.

I didn't know you were joking with the Greg thing, I was just saying that's his name, they are also trying to sign Bernard James for added depth I think
    never assume

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    I am guessing 21-9 over the last 30 gives us a decent shot. Anything less than that and I am not too hopeful unless KD or Russ go down again
    Looking at the schedule, I see plenty of teams that will likely be playing for ping pong balls after the AS break, Yea some of these team have been playing for those ping pong balls since the first tip off, but IMO these win's that should be coming easy will actually start coming easier. I mean some of these team you will have to really be trying your butt off to lose to them, they're not going to win without a fight. That doesn't mean that the Pels haven't shown that they have it in them to lose an un-lose-able game. I have nightmares of a Hornets/Bobcats game several years back when they both went 9+ minutes with out a freaking basket. AT ALL....Oh the horraaa....

Jinxed us

Last edited by Perth_Hornet; 02-11-2015 at 11:12 PM.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lsutigers33 View Post
    Jinxed us
    Yeah THAT'S what went wrong

Thread Information