Pelicans Report

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans @ Thunder - 2-6-15

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    ItIsRynosTime is just upset that Anderson didnt get the shot !
    I was actually upset that I didn't get to see it live. Technical difficulties right at the end.
    Last edited by ItIsRynosTime; 02-07-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    The "only 25" thing doesn't work for me. This is his 6th year in the league. He is not going to go from a very low IQ player to even average. What you have to do is accept who he is and build a roster and a game plan that masks his deficiencies. If AD becomes that go to guy at the end of games in the post or with his face up game, then you don't have to worry about late game Tyreke hero ball. And to be fair, Ryno shouldn't have passed him that ball for those FT's.

So, he can be a part of a title team if those things happen - all of which are possible. But just imagine if he does that stuff in a Game 7 and KD actually makes the 6-footer and we lose. We would be as sick to our stomach as Seahawks fans.
    Thank you. Whats that say about Rynos IQ passing Reke the ball in that situation and also passing it to him previous possession when he had the ball and was by himself. Knowing we need fts to seal the deal. He passes it across court instead of taking the foul himself. He's a 86% fts hooter and skips it across court to a 68% ft shooter. Who then rewards him with missing both. This team has serious problems in the mental make up department in time crunch situations. Ryno included.

Thread Information