Pelicans Report

Thread: you want a vine of AD's game-winner? here you go, with Meyers & Wesley

Pelicans you want a vine of AD's game-winner? here you go, with Meyers & Wesley

"The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

luv it

OH that was AWESOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEE... can we get a few more words with them? What did they say right after that.I didn't think Myers got that excited.

Gives me chills. Such a huge shot.

gotta give props to the ref on the sideline... he was on that immediately... stuck his hand up in the air to say the shot was away in time... and as soon as it went in threw his arm down in the "count the basket" signal and then the 2 hands up to signal it was a 3-pointer made... very authoritative signal saying "I have the play and I know I have the correct call"

LOL Wesley with the double-oooooh!

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post

Wish it was longer

Dat Wesley emotion

Disappointed by the lack of Davis running them falling on the floor being mobbed by team mates.

But I guess it wouldn't be appropriate away from home.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Am I sick for wanting a longer version with the OKC announcers?

thank you sportscenter. Wasn't as satisfying as I hoped though.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnosono View Post

thank you sportscenter. Wasn't as satisfying as I hoped though.
    There's a minute 30 one in YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by ohnosono View Post
    that's oddly the highlight on the Pelicans website... which I'm sure came down from the NBA

they get as emotional as a statue

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    that's oddly the highlight on the Pelicans website... which I'm sure came down from the NBA

they get as emotional as a statue
    So you can tell how much it cut them.

Net win

I can't beleive what I just witnessed. That was the most incredible game winning shot I've ever seen. I've seen dam near all of Jordan's great game winning shots and this tops all of them by far. Oh my goodness I can't understand it. Hahahahaha...double pump to go under durant and up over Roberson to knock down a 3 that was 4-5 feet behind the line. Good freakin lord. God has blessed us with the brow. It's about dam time we have a true superstar for this city cause he is like no other. WE LOVE U BROW!!!!

I hear a lot from other fans that they love meyers and wesley . They treat fairly every opponent and don't blame refs on everything . We don't see much this kind of gesture from regional broadcasters . If you watch spurs or memphis with their network , you'll understand ...

Quote Originally Posted by moon54 View Post
    I hear a lot from other fans that they love meyers and wesley . They treat fairly every opponent and don't blame refs on everything . We don't see much this kind of gesture from regional broadcasters . If you watch spurs or memphis with their network , you'll understand ...
    We really did upgrade from some pretty bad regional announcers to arguably one of the best regional crews in the league.

If this is what the man plays like when hungry, then for the love of brow do not feed him any Snickers. We need this man to stay hungry.

You know the rule, don't feed the animals. Just admire from afar. From the personal comfort of your smartphones.
    Jrue dat

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    We really did upgrade from some pretty bad regional announcers to arguably one of the best regional crews in the league.
    Agree. Big upgrade. Meyers and Wesley are solid, definetly a cut above most regional teams. Was in Charlotte last month and caught a Hornets broadcast. Brought bak some bad memories...

Thread Information