Pelicans Report

Thread: Any way to get in contact with Monty?

Banned

Any way to get in contact with Monty?

Is there any way to get a message to monty? I know he doesn't really do the twitter thing, just wondering if there is anywhere we can write a letter, or send a message of support to him. I think the fans ragging on him is really getting him down.

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    What makes you say that fans are getting him down? Recent interview?

I could see it happening though...a lot of the anti-Monty crowd (not just referring to PR but social media sphere) is unbelievably biased to the point that every single hiccup is flipped to be his fault.

I'm anti monty but honestly at this point I don't really care anymore one way or another because it looks as if we are stuck with him.
    I'm a grinder

I don't think Monty could care less about the fans opinion of him one way or the other. He cares about the guys on his staff and on his roster. In his mind (and he is probably right), any fan or writer has 1/100th the basketball knowledge that he and his staff has, so I don't think he cares. But it is a nice thought to show support.
    @mcnamara247

Banned
    He just mentioned in an interview today about always hearing people calling him names and stuff from behind the bench. Figured the guy should know he has some support outside the FO and locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by Noggy View Post
    He just mentioned in an interview today about always hearing people calling him names and stuff from behind the bench. Figured the guy should know he has some support outside the FO and locker room.
    You are welcome to try and I think your heart is in a good place, but there will always be disrespectful people saying nasty things at a game. It's unfortunate.

Banned
    Yeah I was just wondering if there was actually any way to get in contact with anyone like that, or if I just have to haul my *** to NO.

Just run up to him in middle of a game and give him a hug!
    2017-2018 Finals MVP: Jrue Holiday

If you send a short, well-written email to the PR folks, they could very well forward it on in some fashion. Simple, easy, non-psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheaney View Post
    Just run up to him in middle of a game and give him a hug!
    I want to like this 100 times lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information