What are some of the things you are looking for in the Denver game tomorrow.

We need to score. This denver team leaves the weak side open on the drives a lot and are in general poor defending the paint (minus KF weak side help). This team has lost most of it's games when teams have scored 100 or more on them. I'm looking for a lot of back door cuts from Q-Pon and Reke, bigs sliding/open gaps, and attacking the basket. Good ball movement will be key here.

We need to defend in transition and use our timeouts well to stop the run. This team has a tendency to go down by a lot of points but then come back and make the game close by going on a tear on offense.

Boxing out on the defensive end. We all know how AD comes flying in(pelican pun ???) on the offensive glass and how much trouble that gives the opposing teams. KF is also one of those guys that can do the same if given the opportunity. This usually excites them to make a push offensively.

Turnovers. We definitely need to take care of the ball. This team is known to gamble on the defensive end.

Limited 1on1 ball. We see how well this team plays when we pass the ball. Denver is pretty bad on team defense and we should and can exploit this with good ball movement. I expect us to have similar assistant numbers that we have seen in the previous game.

Last but not least, A WIN. We need to keep this streak going. Hopefully we can win this Denver game because the next 5 games are really going to test us and I don't want to fall back to .500 or below that.

Wish I could go more in depth but I'm writing this at work.