Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs Knicks 1/19/15 Gameday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bee-Fense View Post
    You were almost right. (I think it was a block, not a turnover)

Horrible play out the TO.
    we are one of the best teams in the league out of timeouts
    never assume

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    whats the point anyway. we are just gonna snub another HOF of their glory.. AD is a step ahead of Cp3, so why not.. let him get his glory he deserves, not going anywhere in this franchise.. we have a bunch of bad contracts, and we never make beneficial changes when theyre just blatantly obvious
    Are you AD's dad?

QPon has had a hot hand, don't understand why he didn't get more looks. And Ryno completely disappointed all game long.

Can someone just email me when this team starts to play some consistent basketball?

Please email me at:

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by uvalenti View Post
    That shot by Rhyno was a good shot
    It was a good look.

But he wasn't set and still moving as he shot it, that's why he missed.

Evans was pretty impressive though in the 4th. Single handedly brought us back.

All-Star
    Refs won this one by 7

ryan anderson doing his best kobe imp[ression today

The Franchise    Contributor   

I don't know if Monty gets fired tonight, but I don't think you can introduce him at the lakers game, or show his face on the jumbotron. The boos will be deafening

we would have been better off with a bag of Doritos as our head coach for this road trip lol

The Franchise
    His rotations are a joke. Guys don't know if they are playing 5 min or 30 or if they are even going to play

Quote Originally Posted by Hugeaux II View Post
    I don't know if Monty gets fired tonight, but I don't think you can introduce him at the lakers game, or show his face on the jumbotron. The boos will be deafening
    I'll be there, I'll boo, and I can tell you I am the loudest person I know

I understand the players like Monty yadda yadda yadda, but I can't understand his logic. You go to the hot hand. Gordon was the hot hand this game not Anderson. I am now on the trade Anderson train. I like the guy as a person, but tired of watching his step back jumpers with 15 secs on shot clock, missing wide open 3s (lots of them), and no defense. I have been on the fire Monty train since start of this year. I just don't think he lights a fire under this team to play better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asik with 17 rebounds.

this Pelicans team is so darn frustrating... it's insane

and I thought I was disappointed in the Saints season
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Quote Originally Posted by WHODAT_123 View Post
    we would have been better off with a bag of Doritos as our head coach for this road trip lol
    I truly believed 4-1 was absolutely the worst we could do on this road trip (the 1 L being in TOR)... this team isn't ready to be contenders... and I don't know when they will be

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Sometimes I hate being right...

The Franchise
    You beat Det and toe and lose,to Bo's, Philly and NY. WTF. Monty should be fire tomorrow as soon as plane lands

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Can someone just email me when this team starts to play some consistent basketball?

Please email me at:

[email protected]
    Whoa. That's the email of this chick I met at the club last week.

At least they helped the Knicks snap their 16-game losing streak. Knicks are a very happy 6-36 I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    asik with 17 rebounds.
    Nice He is not the problem

Look at roster .. look at the teams we have beaten . We should be much better than what we are. Losing to the Hornets , Celtics , Sixers, and Knicks. Not acceptable. This Monty williams fault he needs to be fired
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by sting View Post
    You beat Det and toe and lose,to Bo's, Philly and NY. WTF. Monty should be fire tomorrow as soon as plane lands
    I'm mad too, but why go so new tech? Just strap him to the train tracks or cement shoes. Y'know the classics.

How could you know if the plane will even hit him or not? Plus, airport security is tight these days...

Pelicans vs Knicks 1/19/15 Gameday Thread

Wow!! Lose to the freaking Knickerbockers! Monty Monty Monty. Let's face it guys, it's time to trade Anderson and get a new coach. This team is to loyal to personnel that should be moved.
    Last edited by hornetslover89; 01-19-2015 at 07:06 PM. Reason: left out a word

The Franchise    Contributor   

So with games every other day between now and All Star, there is no catching your breath. Only bright spots are that the early returns on Q are looking more like his peak than his valley, and EG is looking better and better. But that's good news for next year.

Thread Information