Pelicans Report

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans @ Sixers - 1-16-15

Monty needs to go...watch any sport..The coach is who keeps the players focused day to day if the players don't do it themselves. Either Monty can't motivate or the players are just not listening to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I can't help but feel if Demps goes, we'll bring in Joe Dumars.
    Starting over can he get us to the finals tho? I'll take a nice 3-4 championship years for sure lol..I welcome any change at this point. I won't be critical of any hire cause I know we have absolutely crap at the helm as is.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    So I just landed in Dallas. Saw stats of the game. Is Monty still the coach?

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Wesley said it best on air "this is just unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable that a team can be this different each night" we need a hot dam change and I'm okay with it happening now. Get Monty tfoh...dell can go too as far as I'm concerned,
    This, I look at the Hawks now that is Spurs model. We got the Spurs rejects, I'm serious Dell and Monty had to be in the back of the room sleeping during Pop film study sessions. The best day for this franchise since we got AD is the day both Dell and Monty are fired.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzmanD View Post
    Is Dumars and Avery Johnson a upgrade at this point if that is who ownership is toying with?
    After looking at the team Dell and Monty put together yes they are, at least Dumars and Avery has had some success in the NBA.

PS we better not give Asik more than 6 million a year, dude has the worst hands I ever seen. After watching him play I want to do that scene out of Air Bud were the coach is throwing the basketballs at the kid

I mean I love holiday don't get me wrong and I was not against the trade at the time but I'm also not being paid millions to make those choices. At this point I'd rather have mcw, Noel, and whoever those other 2 1st rd picks would would of been at this point plus having our 1st rd pick next year, this crap is a an absolute disaster. Point blank period.

I mean I love holiday don't get me wrong and I was not against the trade at the time but I'm also not being paid millions to make those choices. At this point I'd rather have mcw, Noel, and whoever those other 2 1st rd picks would would of been at this point plus having our 1st rd pick next year, this crap is a an absolute disaster. Point blank period.

Had Holiday and Davis played and the Pelicans won by 20, and you still came and posted this, I might have believed you. When they come to NOLA and get stomped by 25, please cut and paste this in that game thread...#respek

Are you joking man?

Philly shot better than they've shot all year. Why is it that teams (bad ones) play their best games ever against us? Meanwhile we couldn't make layups. Nerlens Noel made a jumper. WTH?

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Philly shot better than they've shot all year. Why is it that teams (bad ones) play their best games ever against us? Meanwhile we couldn't make layups. Nerlens Noel made a jumper. WTH?
    Made about 3 actually.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Because our defense sucks. If nearly every team we play has career games against us at some point it has to stop being them and start being us.

I wish we had last year's Ryan Anderson. He was having a monster season last year. He is about having his worst season since his rookie year and shooting the 3 with .349.

That stupid neck injury. Ugh... Just why. Still angry about that. He hasn't been the same since.

Quote Originally Posted by kdalw1 View Post
    Are you joking man?
    Are u telling me if we replace Noel with Asik it isn't looking like an upgrade right now?? is it not? With much more upside on a rookie deal compared to giving up a 1st rd pick for asik who is likely to command 10-12 on the open market. If we had Noel instead, we could then use that extra cap space to make our roster better. Like I said I love holiday I do, BUT I think having Noel, the extra 7-8m in cap space, a 2014 1st rd draft pick, 2015 1st rd draft pick far outweighs us having holiday on this team. Like I've said this is hindsight of course but that's how all gms in this business are judged. I'm not claiming to have known this was the better option to begin with. Our million dollar man Demps gets paid them millions to know this tho. So they are judged this way.
    Last edited by kclaboy504; 01-17-2015 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Made about 3 actually.
    Yea Noel actually looks really dam good.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Had Holiday and Davis played and the Pelicans won by 20, and you still came and posted this, I might have believed you. When they come to NOLA and get stomped by 25, please cut and paste this in that game thread...#respek
    Ok u must be understanding my post entirely wrong cause what u replied with makes no sense. Read my post I made just before this one explaining my position. Has nothing to do with us losing this game to philly. We could of won. Yes and I still feel this way. This game meant nothing to me in terms of judging this team. My judgement is in for now based on the results I've been given thus far. We can go out and beat the Warriors tomorrow night and I'll still feel this way. Cause I actually expect them to beat the warriors. Then to come out and lose to the celtics the following night. It's who we are.

Thread Information