Pelicans Report

Thread: Q-pon and 3pt shooting

Q-pon and 3pt shooting

So I added up Q-pon's 3 point attempts and makes so come out with his true 3pt%, not his 4 year average but actually every 3 ball he has ever taken and made and he has a career pt% of 36%. If he can stay healthy and continue what he has been doing throughout his career, which I actually think will improve because as players progress their shot usually improves we might have found our 3 and D small forward and have him for 4 years at only 14 million. Basically chump change when the new TV contract comes into play. Dell strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    So I added up Q-pon's 3 point attempts and makes so come out with his true 3pt%, not his 4 year average but actually every 3 ball he has ever taken and made and he has a career pt% of 36%. If he can stay healthy and continue what he has been doing throughout his career, which I actually think will improve because as players progress their shot usually improves we might have found our 3 and D small forward and have him for 4 years at only 14 million. Basically chump change when the new TV contract comes into play. Dell strikes again.
    Woah he must have been a great player in grade school.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    Woah he must have been a great player in grade school.
    lol should have specified, every 3pointer he has taken in the NBA.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Um?

Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

is this not what the totals section of basketball-reference gives you? 131 3P on 387 3PA? so 33.85%.....what is it you are doing differently here sorry?

is this Per 36?

How exactly did you get that number??
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Dell only makes bad moves doe

Fire Dell

i believe sites like that, take the 4 percentages by year, and use that to find their average, when i added his 3 pointers thru his career i came up with 35.9. Maybe i messed up when adding his 3's.

i believe sites like that, take the 4 percentages by year, and use that to find their average, when i added his 3 pointers thru his career i came up with 35.9. Maybe i messed up when adding his 3's.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 12.06.18 AM.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	5862

yup i messed up the math, his career is 34% doh!

I believe what you did was combine playoff 3 pointers and regular season totals and averaged them out. 35 is combined (credit soundwave).

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I believe what you did was combine playoff 3 pointers and regular season totals and averaged them out.
    ya i messed up lol

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I believe what you did was combine playoff 3 pointers and regular season totals and averaged them out. 35 is combined (credit soundwave).
    atleast he's money in the playoffs lol, 127 off rating with a 107 def

Thread Information