Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Gameday Thread! Pelicans vs Rockets 01/02/15

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker View Post
    No gif of the Jimmer to Rivers alleyoop? I dont even think you can do that in NBA2K15 - it needs to be immortalized because no one will ever believe us.
    Here you go buddy.

http://on.nba.com/1xhlWbT

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Here you go buddy.

http://on.nba.com/1xhlWbT
    thanks! so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jegirouard View Post
    Seriously dude, you are STILL complaining?
    Guess so. Wanted to see more of Russ and this was the game to do it. I'm glad he got three minutes though.
    Last edited by ItIsRynosTime; 01-02-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Banned
    It is completely and utterly understandable why our fans are so manic-depressive. This team creates it.

Rockets worse loss of the season according to SC.
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    It is completely and utterly understandable why our fans are so manic-depressive. This team creates it.
    You ain't lyin. They'll iso Reke (or PnR Reke and he'll ignore the screen and the roll every time) and Anderson all night Monday and lose.

I have given up trying to predict anything about this team.

Just got done watching the entire game. This is by far our best team win in a long time. Maybe ever imo, our defense was incredible. Our offense was in an amazing flow with great ball movement. Just absolutely amazing. I have been very impressed with jimmer Fredette as of late, he deserves more min than rivers going forward imo. He has better ball control than rivers. The ball feels safer in jimmer's hands when dribbling to me. Asik looked very good tonight, can we get this asik every night please? Tyreke evans played within himself and Under control. Not a lot of low % shots either. This was an absolutely great team win. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDJ1 View Post
    Rockets worse loss of the season according to SC.
    They live and die with Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Just got done watching the entire game. This is by far our best team win in a long time. Maybe ever imo, our defense was incredible. Our offense was in an amazing flow with great ball movement. Just absolutely amazing. I have been very impressed with jimmer Fredette as of late, he deserves more min than rivers going forward imo. He has better ball control than rivers. The ball feels safer in jimmer's hands when dribbling to me. Asik looked very good tonight, can we get this asik every night please? Tyreke evans played within himself and Under control. Not a lot of low % shots either. This was an absolutely great team win. Loved it.
    Rivers has his time to prove himself and fails. Jimmer deserves his time. He is much better offensive weapon and can light it up in a hurry. When the offence is stagnant and teams pack their paint, Jimmer should be called in to shoot lights out to free up the inside for the bigs.

Asik has bad hands and can't create his own shots. He used to miss the quick passes from Jeremy Lin in Houston resulting in TO. If the PG doesn't pass him the ball, or slow it down for him to catch, Asik is basically a defensive center at best. If he has a great offensive game, it is really just a bonus like tonight. Great win for the team though. Any time you can beat a good Houston team by that margin, it is an exceptional win.
    Last edited by fairpol; 01-03-2015 at 12:59 AM.

Irritating how we can be that good sometimes and follow it with some awful performances...we played superb tonight...hopefully we can keep that up.
    '' We are here!!''

Thread Information