Pelicans Report

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Gameday Thread! Pelicans vs Suns 12/30

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    it's like being a fan of European soccer while living here in the States... those matches start at 2 PM NOLA time
    haha yeah, meanwhile Euro soccer for us is like 3am. Thankfully the NBA is generally 8:30am through to 1:30pm at the latest for me depending on where the games at. Just glad I can stream the games on my phone while I'm working during the week

it's like being a fan of European soccer while living here in the States... those matches start at like 11AM & 2 PM NOLA time
    Premier League games are on at some tasty times here like 8:30, 10:30, 12am on Saturday nights etc.

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    haha yeah, meanwhile Euro soccer for us is like 3am. Thankfully the NBA is generally 8:30am through to 1:30pm at the latest for me depending on where the games at. Just glad I can stream the games on my phone while I'm working during the week
    AWST time zone da bess

Great game for us! I wish AD was more involved, but I'll take the win. Jrue looked great in the 3rd. Reke finished the game well, but he takes too many stupid shots during the game. Ryno was very efficient.

Free Throws....

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Premier League games are on at some tasty times here like 8:30, 10:30, 12am on Saturday nights etc.
    Aussie Rules Football comes on at some bad times... I am actually really intrigued by the sport and would love to watch more of it
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Aussie Rules Football comes on at some bad times... I am actually really intrigued by the sport and would love to watch more of it
    I'm a big AFL fan, second favourite sport after BBall

Thread Information