Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday thread Pels vs Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by PeliKhan View Post
    Asik is terrible under the basket
    Said everyone ever.

lmao Brooks with a slight f**k you to AD after that block

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    I'm in favor of letting Asik go after this season unless he accepts a role off the bench and a much lower salary.

Yeah Asik lol. There couldn't be a worse offensive option on our team. I wish we just didn't give the ball to him because he doesn't deserve it. Kills our offense. I wanna see AD at the center in games like this and Asik can ride the pine.

Rynooooooooooooooooo

Welp if we lose by 1, it's due to a horrible lane violation call in the 2nd quarter

AD da gawd couldn't even block that one.

Babbitt needs a hair cut

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    I'm in favor of letting Asik go after this season unless he accepts a role off the bench and a much lower salary.
    Agreed. He is just woeful in too many areas.

Good use of the top 10 pick, Morey won that one.

Agreed. He is just woeful in too many areas.

Good use of the top 10 pick, Morey won that one.

We getting out rebounded

Dang we needed the finish out strong. Exact opposite.

AD da super gawd

dem Reke layups today geez

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    dem Reke layups today geez
    He hit a couple jumpers tonight which is surprising. Chances he hits anymore are slim to none but I have sick feeling he will start jacking up dumb shots.

The based god is putting a curse on the bulls. We're going to blow up on them in the 2nd half

first of all i can tell you that Omer 's character very well great humble man also great teammate I watched all his matches when he is playing alpella his first team asik is not bad at the offense end if you want to buckets from aşık you need to feed him thats means your starting point guard should able to play pick and roll in he is good finisher around the rim trust me on that here is the fiba stats http://www.fiba.com/basketballworldc...%C3%96mer-ASIK

they call him mr every night in houston because he gives you 10 boards 10 points all night long however your stupid coach stuck with fuking ryan anderson i can tell you that he will not re-sign

The based god is putting a curse on the bulls. We're going to blow up on them in the 2nd half

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    first of all i can tell you that Omer 's character very well great humble man also great teammate I watched all his matches when he is playing alpella his first team asik is not bad at the offense end if you want to buckets from aşık you need to feed him thats means your starting point guard should able to play pick and roll in he is good finisher around the rim trust me on that here is the fiba stats http://www.fiba.com/basketballworldc...%C3%96mer-ASIK

they call him mr every night in houston because he gives you 10 boards 10 points all night long however your stupid coach stuck with fuking ryan anderson i can tell you that he will not re-sign
    What part of his offense is 'not bad'?

It's great that he's humble but you can't have 10 'humble guys' on your team who do nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    What part of his offense is 'not bad'?

It's great that he's humble but you can't have 10 'humble guys' on your team who do nothing else.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBx7rnE5-rA watch this highlights as you see he is perfect pick and roll finisher grabs offensive rebounds and put backs i watching him since 2008 so yes I have some information about it also his brother Tarik Asik my closest friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBx7rnE5-rA watch this highlights as you see he is perfect pick and roll finisher grabs offensive rebounds and put backs i watching him since 2008 so yes I have some information about it also his brother Tarik Asik my closest friend
    I'm talking about his output this season.

Him being humble has nothing to do with his offensive production. That being said I couldn't disagree more with this. He has the worst hands out of anybody I've ever watched play the game of basketball and his extreme lack of athleticism prevents him from scoring. He's got to go more so than Anderson.

Monty has been decent last few games with rotations, but this game he's been old Monty. I'd like to see Moe Alexis against Pau and more Cunningham in this game.

I think Asik will still end up with the Pelicans but if its for anything more than 7-8 mill a year it would be the worst move since bringing Gordon here.

Thread Information