Pelicans Report

Thread: Tyreke Evans and the Elusive Free Throw Line

Draft Pick

Pelicans Tyreke Evans and the Elusive Free Throw Line

Just wanted to throw my most recent BSS feature column up here. I analyzed the film from all of Tyreke Evans' shots at the rim this season to determine why he is earning free throws at a rate well below his career average. Check it out:

http://www.bourbonstreetshots.com/20...ee-throw-line/

As expected. Some of it comes down to missed calls and some Tyreke avoiding contact. Also clear is if Ryno is in the game then he gets more calls because the paint isn't as packed.

Next article I'd like is one about why, if Ryno is so bad on defense, do our top 2 defensive units have a Ryno/AD frontcourt?

Thanks for the article Mason, the screen effectiveness has been quite visible this season, especially AD as you have said. On the other side, have you or anyone tweeted this to Rekes brother? Maybe we can get some positive feedback to Reke instead of the whining about Monty

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    Thanks for the article Mason, the screen effectiveness has been quite visible this season, especially AD as you have said. On the other side, have you or anyone tweeted this to Rekes brother? Maybe we can get some positive feedback to Reke instead of the whining about Monty
    GOOD CALL.

Please do this Mason.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    I actually just did this; ironically enough, right before coming back to this board. Great minds think alike, I guess! We'll see if/how he responds.

Thread Information