Pelicans Report

Thread: Anthony Davis leads all western conference players in all-star voting

Anthony Davis leads all western conference players in all-star voting

Correction, front court players

Kobe Bryant and Rajon Rondo lol

Jeremy Lin over Tony Parker lol!

Shocking how last year he was only admitted because of injury and now this year he is 3rd overall in voting and the highest voted front court player in the west.

Awesome for the brow. Jeremy Lin having votes is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Nice!!

Where is Yao and Iverson?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    First of many for years to come for ol' AD.

The Allstar is a joke jermey fricken Lin and rondo wtf lol Kobe I get name alone you knw he's getting in no matter what but good god some of those names

Swaggy P on this list!?? HAHAHA . And it says he's Forward, while Antetokoummpo is listed with the gaurds lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Shocking how last year he was only admitted because of injury and now this year he is 3rd overall in voting and the highest voted front court player in the west.
    that injury was to Kobe... who played like 5 minutes last season before getting shut down... truly proof why fan voting is a sham in the NBA all-star process
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

I hate to be racist but the asians really do ruin the allstar voting.. theres so many for them and the only players they know is jeremy Lin and Kobe hence why theyre so high on this list..

Im actually surprised by how many votes AD has.. his up there with LeBron, i feared AD wouldnt even start this year, little shocked by the love Durant is getting though.

Laugh about Jeremy Lin all you want, but that's that Tiapai power. He glad he isn't from mainland China, or you would be eating your hat in frustration.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    I hate to be racist but the asians really do ruin the allstar voting.. theres so many for them and the only players they know is jeremy Lin and Kobe hence why theyre so high on this list..

Im actually surprised by how many votes AD has.. his up there with LeBron, i feared AD wouldnt even start this year, little shocked by the love Durant is getting though.
    Hate to be racist but......
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I hate to be a thief, but I'm not paying for these mattresses.

Thread Information