Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else noticed

Has anyone else noticed

That we seem to get more calls on the road then at home?? Seems as if every call that any other home team would get in their house we don't,been noticing this the past few games and it is frustrating

What? we got no calls last night lol. i think we just get no calls home & away

but i have noticed a renewed energy in our bench.

I don't disagree but idk to me it seems (even though it's not saying much) that we get more calls on the road then home

Quote Originally Posted by AD23nEG10 View Post
    What? we got no calls last night lol. i think we just get no calls home & away

but i have noticed a renewed energy in our bench.

The starters have really struggled out the gate but I think since Dante has arrived Austin has picked up and the battle between the 2 backup centres has been good. Still need an experience backup point to run the offense. The Austin point guard experience is hopefully dead

Quote Originally Posted by ryno4three View Post
    The starters have really struggled out the gate but I think since Dante has arrived Austin has picked up and the battle between the 2 backup centres has been good. Still need an experience backup point to run the offense. The Austin point guard experience is hopefully dead
    Have you seen austin play recently?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isitsunday View Post
    He has shown flashes before, give opponents a week or so to adjust, I'd like to see him do well for more than 3-4 games before I **** my pants over finally having a backup PG that can play with the ball in his hands.

when will the people see that the head coach doesn't have clue u can't play ball without a center and 4 forward
    how do u go int the season without a center but u go in with 6 quards

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanblaze View Post
    when will the people see that the head coach doesn't have clue u can't play ball without a center and 4 forward
    And I'm just going on a limb here and say youve just forgotten about asik?

In what world is Asik, Ajinca, and Withey not true Centers?

in this world withley be on the street if he wasn't on this team ajinca is here because he cheap asik he because rockets and bulls
    didn't want him if he was any good the coach would have fought for him to stay there somebody that know how to play with his hands
    up

yes i forgot about him just like the bulls and rockets did

Quote Originally Posted by isitsunday View Post
    Yes....We need a backup PG, Austin would be more effective playing off the ball....IMO

Quote Originally Posted by SaintPelican225 View Post
    Yes....We need a backup PG, Austin would be more effective playing off the ball....IMO
    Agreed.

in this world withley be on the street if he wasn't on this team ajinca is here because he cheap asik he because rockets and bulls
    didn't want him if he was any good the coach would have fought for him to stay there somebody that know how to play with his hands
    up
    None of that means they are not Centers. We entered this season with 3 true centers.

You liking them or not is irrelevant.

up
    yes i forgot about him just like the bulls and rockets did
    Bronco here you go, please remove this **** and you will have less people jumping to Monty's defense. I don't want to be completely rude to the poster, but this makes my eyes bleed and my brain hurt.

liking them has nothing them has nothing to do with it all u have to do is look at the stat. 31 m 6pt 6r 1a 5pf and just think if the other guy play

then u need see a doctor about that 5 years is enuff

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    Bronco here you go, please remove this **** and you will have less people jumping to Monty's defense. I don't want to be completely rude to the poster, but this makes my eyes bleed and my brain hurt.
    I thought is was just me suffering alone.....+1

I thought is was just me suffering alone.....+1

Why am I being called upon for this guys incoherency haha? I don't speak late stage alcoholic so someone might need to interpret.

When we finally get a new coach, and we explode in to the team we should already be.... what crazy excuse will the Monty apologists use then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bongzilla View Post
    When we finally get a new coach, and we explode in to the team we should already be.... what crazy excuse will the Monty apologists use then?
    Which coach would you want to coach the team, Bongzilla?

Quote Originally Posted by Bongzilla View Post
    I'm starting to think fans are used to the losing and "young team" card that its blinding the fact of how much potential and talent this team has. I keep telling folks that this team is a volcano waiting to erupt with the with the right leader to guide them. Its a CRIME how blind people are starting to get. How does a team that has three top 10 defenders at their position be this bad defensely? How is it that one of the best stretch 4s in the NBA is not available for designed plays and loses his efficiency? How can you allow a player like Evans with so much talent but little IQ take over each quarter? Just excuse after excuse. The fact that our team have young veterans and players who were the lead dogs on their team, this team needs a strong minded and respected coach that will keep this bunch disciplined and work towards their strengths. This team potential is a goldmine for any coach. You guys don't realize how many coaches would love to be in this position to coach what we have here. Its not the players people. When stats don't make sense like pur Defense eff at 26, when Davis leads the league in blocks, and Ask and Holiday, its a problem with the management. I truly hope the fans stop settling for less, WE DESERVE TO SEE THIS TEAM TRUE POTENTIAL.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    Which coach would you want to coach the team, Bongzilla?
    I would start with George Karl, he came out a week ago and stated how much he would love to coach AD. Yes I know he has had some failures, but at least he has had some career success. I just don't understand how a head coach with a .410 record is the 4th?? longest tenured head coach in the entire league. Seriously, someone justify this to me...... no actually please don't.

And honestly, I don't care who the head coach is to replace Monty, I would HOPE that the pelicans brass have someone more qualified than myself to pick our next head coach.

He just needs to go. Think of it like the scientific method.

Monty was hired based on RESEARCH. The HYPOTHESIS was that he was an up and coming head coach and a defensive guru. The EXPERIMENT has been 5 years of below average bungling... The ANALYSIS of the data shows that we will not make the playoffs this year despite continuing to improve the actual roster and individual player skill.

The CONCLUSION must be that Monty is not an NBA quality HEAD COACH, and must be fired and replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    I'm starting to think fans are used to the losing and "young team" card that its blinding the fact of how much potential and talent this team has. I keep telling folks that this team is a volcano waiting to erupt with the with the right leader to guide them. Its a CRIME how blind people are starting to get. How does a team that has three top 10 defenders at their position be this bad defensely? How is it that one of the best stretch 4s in the NBA is not available for designed plays and loses his efficiency? How can you allow a player like Evans with so much talent but little IQ take over each quarter? Just excuse after excuse. The fact that our team have young veterans and players who were the lead dogs on their team, this team needs a strong minded and respected coach that will keep this bunch disciplined and work towards their strengths. This team potential is a goldmine for any coach. You guys don't realize how many coaches would love to be in this position to coach what we have here. Its not the players people. When stats don't make sense like pur Defense eff at 26, when Davis leads the league in blocks, and Ask and Holiday, its a problem with the management. I truly hope the fans stop settling for less, WE DESERVE TO SEE THIS TEAM TRUE POTENTIAL.
    You and I are in sync buddy! Great post!!

The business world is quite simple really, and yes all pro-sports are a business. If your product is bad, hold your leaders accountable. If your current leaders are provided with the time and resources needed to be successful, but fail to do so, replace your leaders with new leaders who will succeed.

Thread Information