Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Day Thread: Pelicans @ Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    This team sure does know how to **** everything up. Wow. It's unbelievable how good we are at giving up leads. Team has such a long way to go before the playoffs are even sniffed. I'm almost done watching before it gets bad which it is
    Whelp, the fact of the matter is that 15 other teams feel just as bad if not worse

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzmanD View Post
    Giving up leads is a trademark of Monty Williams teams over the years. It could have been 20pts or more and we would have given up the lead in the 3rd or 4th quarter.
    Source your numbers plz

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    10 points, 7 assists, 2 steals getting no respect from refs with the amount of contact he has drawn, yet you have had enough?>
    Tyreke isn't having a good game.
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

10 points, 7 assists, 2 steals getting no respect from refs with the amount of contact he has drawn, yet you have had enough?>
    I won't even argue it any longer bro. If you can't see how Evans is a negative by now...

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    God I hate the dribble long two from Evans. And before anyone defends it I was curious and looked, he is 10-36 on the season from 16ft-3 point line going into this game. Thats 27%.

If his shooting form has truly improved that means his shot IQ has dropped in proportion because that is actually lower then what he averaged his last year in Sac Town from long 2.
    He is acceptable at spot-ups, but has to be one of the worst in the league when off the dribble.

22 FT to 9 FT... you figure out which is which, and we have been driving the lane just as much.

RYNO FOR 333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Maybe that 3 will get Ryno going.

I feel like there is a group of fans that don't actually watch these games and just look at box scores. Evans has been bad this game. He had a spurt a few games back where he genuinely looked like he was putting it altogether: smart decision-making, good shot selection, decent defense, good ball movement, good passing, finishing well at the rim again. But tonight is not one of those nights. He has been a negative on both sides of the ball.

how do they call that foul on Ajinca and not on Collison when he did the same thing to Anderson?

Put Davis on the court FFS

I'm tired of these refs.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    I won't even argue it any longer bro. If you can't see how Evans is a negative by now...
    Reke and jrue have played just as good as each other, yet Reke is the only one who cops it.

These refs man... WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    Source your numbers plz
    Are you kidding me? Did you just start watching this team this year?

The Franchise
    We get no calls

Cunningham was a great pick up

Davis and Anderson need to play better d

The Franchise
    Our defense sucks

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzmanD View Post
    Are you kidding me? Did you just start watching this team this year?
    I don't think you watch much basketball and don't realize how often losing leads actually happens.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    I feel like there is a group of fans that don't actually watch these games and just look at box scores. Evans has been bad this game. He had a spurt a few games back where he genuinely looked like he was putting it altogether: smart decision-making, good shot selection, decent defense, good ball movement, good passing, finishing well at the rim again. But tonight is not one of those nights. He has been a negative on both sides of the ball.
    I'm sitting at work watching this game on my phone. Reke has done a tonne of good, as well as a bunch of bad. half of ADs points have come from Reke just about. and as I said, jrue has played just as good as reke, yet doesn't cop it.

Reke and jrue have played just as good as each other, yet Reke is the only one who cops it.
    Sure

How many fouls do you think OKC gets called for this quarter?

I'm guessing no more than 6. Pelicans? I'm guessing around 12.

I'm sitting at work watching this game on my phone. Reke has done a tonne of good, as well as a bunch of bad. half of ADs points have come from Reke just about. and as I said, jrue has played just as good as reke, yet doesn't cop it.
    Probably because they are both also doing their normal things on defense.

Foul on Perkins on AD's dunk... c'mon

Thread Information