Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Day Thread: Pelicans @ Thunder

I'll insert rivers here . We need some toughness on the floor . Austin rivers maybe our toughest player .
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

HOLIDAY FOR 333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    esp. the fact that 1 of the main reasons the Sonics moved there was OKC passed their "test" w/ the NO Hornets relocation after Katrina
    I also hate their colors, their logo, their mascot, the font they use, their name, their court, and a billion other things.

Westbrook is challenging us and we are failing every time. He is testing our toughness every time down the floor

Did Cunningham really just attempt a 3? Jrue is the only 3 point thread on the floor.

I also hate everything about Okc

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    I also hate everything about Okc
    Yay, something we can wholeheartedly and without reservation agree on!

Evans dribbles the ball off his foot more than any play I have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by ItIsRynosTime View Post
    Did Cunningham really just attempt a 3? Jrue is the only 3 point thread on the floor.
    I actually liked that shot. I wan to see if he has that range. That shot after the shot clock gives me a glimmer of hope.

these refs are killing us with no calls on our end, and slamming us on the other

I wonder Reke's brother will post on Twitter that his brother can't hit a ^%&$%# layup?

It could get ugly this is where okc goes up 15 like its nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    these refs are killing us with no calls on our end, and slamming us on the other
    I hate to say it but Evans needs to learn to flop. He needs to hang out with Harden in the offseason....or at least creep under the bleachers at the gym he works out at. That seems to be the ticket to get calls if you are an attacking guard. Flopping and ref-whining. He doesnt like to do either.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    I hate to say it but Evans needs to learn to flop. He needs to hang out with Harden in the offseason....or at least creep under the bleachers at the gym he works out at. That seems to be the ticket to get calls if you are an attacking guard. Flopping and ref-whining. He doesnt like to do either.
    Eric Gordon does both, and he doesn't get a call either. Actually none of our guards gets the calls most other guards get for some reason.

Evans is a walking turnover

How many bad offensive possessions that result in deep shot clock ISO attempts?

Bad 3rd quarter

holy **** we got a foul

This team sure does know how to **** everything up. Wow. It's unbelievable how good we are at giving up leads. Team has such a long way to go before the playoffs are even sniffed. I'm almost done watching before it gets bad which it is

I can't wait until SportVU can start officiating foul calls for the league.

I'm done with Tyreke Evans

God I hate the dribble long two from Evans. And before anyone defends it I was curious and looked, he is 10-36 on the season from 16ft-3 point line going into this game. Thats 27%.

If his shooting form has truly improved that means his shot IQ has dropped in proportion because that is actually lower then what he averaged his last year in Sac Town from long 2.

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    This team sure does know how to **** everything up. Wow. It's unbelievable how good we are at giving up leads. Team has such a long way to go before the playoffs are even sniffed. I'm almost done watching before it gets bad which it is
    Yea a 5 point lead is a guaranteed win. C'mon. It's not like we dominated the first half, and it's not like OKC dominated the 3rd quarter. Down 5 on the road starting the 4th. I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    I'm done with Tyreke Evans
    10 points, 7 assists, 2 steals getting no respect from refs with the amount of contact he has drawn, yet you have had enough?>

Giving up leads is a trademark of Monty Williams teams over the years. It could have been 20pts or more and we would have given up the lead in the 3rd or 4th quarter.

Thread Information