Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Long time Pelicans fan first time poster. Wanna talk bout Jeff Green

Pelicans Long time Pelicans fan first time poster. Wanna talk bout Jeff Green

Hi guys and girls i have been a Hornets/pelicans fan since the Lj & Zo days. So im not a AD bandwagon supporter

I have been on this forum for about 5 seasons because of hornets247 back in the day. never really had the urge to jump in until today. Dont know im a big fan of Jeff Green but to me, and i dont think anybody can argue its a upgrade at the 3, with tyreke naturally playing the 2. So my point being naturally i like to get two sides to every story, so i loged into a Celtics blog under the name Pelicans fan

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=75022.0

Sounds to me after chatting with some celtics fans Eric Gordon is not totally un-tradeable, by the way im on the Eric Gordon gotta go wagon

U need to go onto the Charlotte forum and see how they feel about Gordon, then go back to the C's and see what they think about Stephenson.
    -Gordon & Freddete to Hornets
    -Stephenson & 1st rounder to Boston
    -Jeff Green & PJ Hairston to NOLA

This is the trade, guy. This is the trade i'm dreamin of...
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****
    And before you fools jump in and say "Dont waste your time, it won't make a difference anyways", yeah your right but w/e..

Welcome ryno4three. You have my vote for the best username and avatar on Pelicans Report.

Quote Originally Posted by ryno4three View Post
    Hi guys and girls i have been a Hornets/pelicans fan since the Lj & Zo days. So im not a AD bandwagon supporter

I have been on this forum for about 5 seasons because of hornets247 back in the day. never really had the urge to jump in until today. Dont know im a big fan of Jeff Green but to me, and i dont think anybody can argue its a upgrade at the 3, with tyreke naturally playing the 2. So my point being naturally i like to get two sides to every story, so i loged into a Celtics blog under the name Pelicans fan

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=75022.0

Sounds to me after chatting with some celtics fans Eric Gordon is not totally un-tradeable, by the way im on the Eric Gordon gotta go wagon
    Welcome.
    Which part of Aus are you from?

I agree. Green is an upgrade at the 3. It really all comes down to how much we have to give up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I agree. Green is an upgrade at the 3. It really all comes down to how much we have to give up for him.
    I would do it as well. Gordon for Green and Wallace....Would love to know how Ryno would feel about that...

But, the question is...will green opt in or sign a longer deal with the Pels...or bolt..

Long time Pelicans fan first time poster. Wanna talk bout Jeff Green

Quote Originally Posted by PeliKhan View Post
    U need to go onto the Charlotte forum and see how they feel about Gordon, then go back to the C's and see what they think about Stephenson.
    -Gordon & Freddete to Hornets
    -Stephenson & 1st rounder to Boston
    -Jeff Green & PJ Hairston to NOLA

This is the trade, guy. This is the trade i'm dreamin of...
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****
    And before you fools jump in and say "Dont waste your time, it won't make a difference anyways", yeah your right but w/e..
    It ticks me off how many people shoot this idea down because it is a realistic possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    It ticks me off how many people shoot this idea down because it is a realistic possibility.
    Its shot down because its an insane trade idea. Charlotte is going to give up a 1st and Hairston for Gordon and to move Stephenson? I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Its shot down because its an insane trade idea. Charlotte is going to give up a 1st for Gordon? I just don't see it.
    Not every aspect, but the premise of a Gordon-Stephenson-Green trade isn't far fetched.

I'm from melbourne

Why would Charlotte swap Stephenson for Gordon? Lance at least plays and their contract is the same length.

Quote Originally Posted by speedyG View Post
    Why would Charlotte swap Stephenson for Gordon? Lance at least plays and their contract is the same length.
    Bc the people who suggest it are fans of the Pelicans and they don't consider the other side

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Not every aspect, but the premise of a Gordon-Stephenson-Green trade isn't far fetched.
    To you.

Quote Originally Posted by speedyG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    Bc the people who suggest it are fans of the Pelicans and they don't consider the other side
    Do you keep up the general NBA? Do you read other teams forums? The Hornets would prefer someone who didn't play over Stephenson. He's largely viewed as a cancer. Only team I don't see doing it is the Celtics, actually.

I know but it's still wishful thinking that they would trade for a less talented, older player always on IR and making more money for the same length.

Also because I'm new does anybody know where Micheal Macnarma has gone I haven't seen him posted for a very long time.

Also because I'm new does anybody know where Micheal Macnarma has gone I haven't seen him posted for a very long time.
    Your not MM under a different name are you?

He got upset with some poster's on here and pretty much gave up on having to deal with some of the trolls on here.
    I don't blame the guy TBPH

driven away by angry posters who were jelly of his knowledge and fanbase. that, and angry twitter posters.

Quote Originally Posted by billfromfinance View Post
    driven away by angry posters who were jelly of his knowledge and fanbase. that, and angry twitter posters.
    Which part of Oz you from?
    Was it Sydney?

Yeah and I moved to Australia to get away from all. I really enjoyed his insight, I must of been in the minority group den

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Which part of Oz you from?
    Was it Sydney?
    Sorry brother I'm from melbourne. Northern suburbs.

Perth da bessssssssssss

Yeah and I moved to Australia to get away from all. I really enjoyed his insight, I must of been in the minority group den
    I actually loved reading MM's posts and took pretty much everything he said as gospel.
    I wish he was still here because sometimes you just need to hear from ppl who know basketball.

Sorry brother I'm from melbourne. Northern suburbs.
    I was actually asking billfromfinance where he is from.
    I always get excited to see other NO basketball fans from Australia as there isn't many that I have met.
    I'm from the Eastern suburbs.

Thread Information