Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Davis more valuable than LBJ?.....Uh Duh-doy!

Anthony Davis more valuable than LBJ?.....Uh Duh-doy!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=120...espnapi_public

George Karl says so, but Stephen A. Smith & Skip be trippin...

no
    Lebron is the greatest of all time.
    AD is 21.
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by BigMeech View Post
    Lebron is the greatest of all time.
    Last edited by PeliKhan; 12-19-2014 at 10:55 PM.

They are almost equals (give or take...) apart from Lebron having Magic-esque court vision, and he's bigger. Advantage Bron.

This coming from someone who watched both play their entire careers.

Give me MJ over Lebron and Kobe. There is room for debate, but at the end of the day the answer is always MJ.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Give me MJ over Lebron and Kobe. There is room for debate, but at the end of the day the answer is always MJ.
    Who in their right mind would argue Kobe over MJ or Lebron? It's not even remotely close. Do you even basketball??

And okay, yes, there is room for debate between Lebron and MJ. You can't go wrong either way.

So if george Karl is on the AD hype train hopefully he is the first coach we call if Monty gets fired.

Who in their right mind would argue Kobe over MJ or Lebron? It's not even remotely close. Do you even basketball??

And okay, yes, there is room for debate between Lebron and MJ. You can't go wrong either way.
    uhh yeah give me Kobe over bron bron i'll argue you every day of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Ludiculous View Post
    So if george Karl is on the AD hype train hopefully he is the first coach we call if Monty gets fired.

Kobe did just pass Jordan in points doe.

But MJ all the way for me.

For sure MJ... Kobe did already have a lot more games.

The question is was not who is better now.. it was around what player would you want to built a franchise around

The day LeBron wins all the nba finals he participates in he'll have a good argument to be up there with Jordan.

Oh wait

Sent through a gateway using Tapatalk

LeBron will no doubt go down as one of the all time great players in league history, but he plays in an era of diluted teams and a rule book that protects superstars at the expense of the team. Jordan absolutely got his share of calls, but he also played at a time when the league overall was much more competitive and gang muggings on D were the norm.
    the Legend has spoken!

MJ Finals Stats>LBJ Finals Stats

I didn't disagree with a thing any of those gentleman said.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam the Legend View Post
    LeBron will no doubt go down as one of the all time great players in league history, but he plays in an era of diluted teams and a rule book that protects superstars at the expense of the team. Jordan absolutely got his share of calls, but he also played at a time when the league overall was much more competitive and gang muggings on D were the norm.
    The league is far more competitive now and is better top to bottom than it was during the Jordan era. The 90's are romaticized to the extreme for some reason, but it was UGLY basketball and pretty weak on the whole. That's why Jordan got the calls he did. The NBA knew their product was slow and ugly, so they turned a talented and likable Jordan into the face of the league.

Seriously, look at the west this year. At least 2 extremely talented teams are going to be left out of the playoffs. While I agree Jordan is GOAT, a big part if that involved both his popularity and a lack of quality competition.

Big Jazz fan during the MJ era. Partly bc they were the closest thing I had to a home team, partly bc BEAT MJ.

I remember clearly a play in the finals where Stockton stole the ball from Mike. Thinking he was safe runs the floor goes for a layup, and Jordan runs him down, blocks the layup from behind leaving Stockton cowering on the floor. You could SEE the anger on his face.

LeBron, on the other hand, waves a defender forward, bricks a step back jumper, watches the defender he taunted run past him (not even leaving his side of the court) and promptly gets benched for the final minutes. Heckuva step back jumper though.

Jordan GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by isitsunday View Post
    uhh yeah give me Kobe over bron bron i'll argue you every day of the week
    yeah, you clearly don't understand basketball in the slightest if you really would take Kobe over LeBron... lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Chinny View Post
    Big Jazz fan during the MJ era. Partly bc they were the closest thing I had to a home team, partly bc BEAT MJ.

I remember clearly a play in the finals where Stockton stole the ball from Mike. Thinking he was safe runs the floor goes for a layup, and Jordan runs him down, blocks the layup from behind leaving Stockton cowering on the floor. You could SEE the anger on his face.

LeBron, on the other hand, waves a defender forward, bricks a step back jumper, watches the defender he taunted run past him (not even leaving his side of the court) and promptly gets benched for the final minutes. Heckuva step back jumper though.

Jordan GOAT
    lol what the **** is this? bigoted hatespeech.
    yeah, lebron bricks every step back he ever takes, and michael... uhh... never made an error on the basketball court. never missed a shot or made a turnover.
    does that sum up your argument pretty much?
    jesus christ, ****ing retarded lmfao

George Karl has been hardcore auditioning for the job. He just needs to hit Monty with a chair WWE style to go all out at this point

can't wait for karl to be our coach

yeah, lebron bricks every step back he ever takes, and michael... uhh... never made an error on the basketball court. never missed a shot or made a turnover.
    how about you relax. I'm not saying you ARE a 13 year old boy, but your posts sure do come off LIKE a 13 year old boy. take it easy, no need to be so angry and spiteful at others and their thoughts.

You must not watch much basketball if you don't know what I'm referencing.

You must not have much reading comprehension if you can't clearly see what I'm referencing as the absolute deciding factor that removes LeBron from the conversation

Seems like you're the "retarded" one here "lmfao"

Quote Originally Posted by Chinny View Post
    You must not watch much basketball if you don't know what I'm referencing.

You must not have much reading comprehension if you can't clearly see what I'm referencing as the absolute deciding factor that removes LeBron from the conversation

Seems like you're the "retarded" one here "lmfao"
    How angry are you that Lebron can score just as well, defend just as well, and is a BETTER passer than MJ?

And please: if you are aren't a casual fan, you know that its a marathon, not a sprint. Hell, even a single ****ing season is 82 games. And this guy is bringing up specific plays. What a clown.

How angry are you that Lebron can score just as well, defend just as well, and is a BETTER passer than MJ?

And please: if you are aren't a casual fan, you know that its a marathon, not a sprint. Hell, even a single ****ing season is 82 games. And this guy is bringing up specific plays. What a clown.

Thread Information