Pelicans Report

Thread: Random Anthony Davis Stat

Random Anthony Davis Stat

How can you not say Davis is the best offensive player in the game atm.

Anthony Davis leads the league in field goals made per game, but is 14th in the league in field goals attempted.. thats remarkable.
    And yes he makes more than Kobe does, despite Kobe taking 6 more shot attempts.

I'd argue that there are players who are better at creating their own shot than AD but that certainly doesn't take away from how skilled he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

AD is assisted on something like 70% of his shots. That's how; but he's pretty damn good. Also, he is not the playmaker James Harden is. Carry-on.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    AD is assisted on something like 70% of his shots. That's how; but he's pretty damn good. Also, he is not the playmaker James Harden is. Carry-on.
    But AD is not the ball hog james harden is.. carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    But AD is not the ball hog james harden is.. carry on
    Yeah, was being sarcastic. YOU GOT ME!

Thread Information