Pelicans Report

Thread: Salmons EATS Babbits minutes ! WHY ?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar

Salmons EATS Babbits minutes ! WHY ?

Babbitt quals as the 2nd best 3 point shooter in the NBA ! He plays the 1st 8 minutes of each half & then POOF, he's gone ! Salmons eats 4-7 minutes from Babbitt ! Babbitt ATTEMPTS to play hard defense ! Salmons plays NO defense ! So, what does Salmons bring to the court that Babbitt doesnt !?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Babbitt quals as the 2nd best 3 point shooter in the NBA ! He plays the 1st 8 minutes of each half & then POOF, he's gone ! Salmons eats 4-7 minutes from Babbitt ! Babbitt ATTEMPTS to play hard defense ! Salmons plays NO defense ! So, what does Salmons bring to the court that Babbitt doesnt !?
    Exactly! This is the kind of stuff that makes me question the coaching staff.

Salmons is playing sg not sf

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Salmons is playing sg not sf
    Incorrect ! Salmons is on the court w/ Evans a Rivers ! Salmons plays the 2 guard very very seldom ! Salmon never guards the 2 ~ well, he actually never guards anybody !
    Last edited by Tinman; 12-25-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Lol ok so when it's rivers,Cunningham,Anderson and either ajinca or withy where does salmons play?

Lol ok so when it's rivers,Cunningham,Anderson and either ajinca or withy where does salmons play?
    Or when its Rivers, Evans, Salmons, Anderson & Davis ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ! Since you like LOLs, rookie ! Would rather see Babbitt> better shooter, better defender & would spread the court tremendously with ANDERSON for RIVERS & EVANS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !
    Last edited by Tinman; 12-25-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Lmao,really dude? I asked a simple Q you said very very seldom does he play sg yet that's mostly what he's been playing soooo yeah no need to get all defensive cause you were incorrect I mean damn "old man"

If yourstatement were true, then Williams is a worse coach than I thought ! Salmons is 35% shooter, 50% ft shooter & a matador on defense ! Sure,I can see him guarding the #2's in the west ! No matter where you put him, he takes Babbitts minutes !Babbitt is a better player, period ! at the 3 or 2 !
    Last edited by Tinman; 12-25-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Lmao,really dude? I asked a simple Q you said very very seldom does he play sg yet that's mostly what he's been playing soooo yeah no need to get all defensive cause you were incorrect I mean damn "old man"
    You so funny ! I'm incorrect, why? Cuz you say so ? Doubt it ! BTW, it says rookie on your profile, speaking of defensive ! SO, lets try this again ! Salmons plays the 3, about 7 minutes per game ! He averages around 12 minutes per game ! BUT your statement of Salmons plays the #2 is axiomatically irrelevant ! IT doesnt matter where he plays, Babbitt is better at any of those positions ! THEREFORE, he is taking Babbitts minutes ! Salmon plays a wing, he has NO HANDLE & he's 6'6 & old ! Babbitt is 6'9 & is a baller> I've watched him bang w/ Durant. Lebron & Carmelo ! He is completely overmatched, but a tough SOB ! Salmons couldnt guard an ATM machine ! So, so matter where you want to claim SALMONS is playing, hes taking Minutes that Babbitt should have !

BRO ???

teams are starting to go at babbitt on offense.....

And again oooookay dude lol

Quote Originally Posted by SaintPelican225 View Post
    teams are starting to go at babbitt on offense.....
    So Salmons is the answer !? People go after James Harden, too ! OLE !

And again oooookay dude lol
    Excellent retort when youve got nothin else !

Lol wow if you say so?you do realize I wasn't disagreeing with you correct? Just stating he's been playing more sg lately woooooosaaaaaah my man it's Christmas take a breath and chillllll or dnt drink anymore probably best lol

Salmons EATS Babbits minutes ! WHY ?

Pretty testy in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SIGN A SF

So Salmons is the answer !? People go after James Harden, too ! OLE !
    Out of the two. ..yes Salmons is better. ..Luke is a stretch 4.. Harden chooses not to play D.. Don't use Luke and Harden in the same sentence please.

I just don't understand the value of Salmons getting 15+ minutes a game. What lineup is he more valuable then alternatives in?

Babbitt is a better shooter and the defensive difference is not that much.

If the argument is that Babbitt is a stretch 4 then it begs the question as to why we don't put Ryno in at the 3 more often?

Babbitt and Cunningham are better then Salmons overall.

Salmons rarely gets minutes at the 2 from my observation and even then Rivers, Jimmer, Jrue and Evans all have a better case then Salmons to get the minutes there.

You so funny ! I'm incorrect, why? Cuz you say so ? Doubt it ! BTW, it says rookie on your profile, speaking of defensive ! SO, lets try this again ! Salmons plays the 3, about 7 minutes per game ! He averages around 12 minutes per game ! BUT your statement of Salmons plays the #2 is axiomatically irrelevant ! IT doesnt matter where he plays, Babbitt is better at any of those positions ! THEREFORE, he is taking Babbitts minutes ! Salmon plays a wing, he has NO HANDLE & he's 6'6 & old ! Babbitt is 6'9 & is a baller> I've watched him bang w/ Durant. Lebron & Carmelo ! He is completely overmatched, but a tough SOB ! Salmons couldnt guard an ATM machine ! So, so matter where you want to claim SALMONS is playing, hes taking Minutes that Babbitt should have !
    You may be Babbits bsst friend and live with him. I could see yall sitting on the couch wondering why he isn't getting paid like Anderson and how scrubs on the Pels get more time than him. Take a chill pill BRO!

fukin Ryan Anderson eats Asik Minutes Whyy ?

Thread Information