Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Other teams are interested in Tyreke

The Franchise    Contributor   

Yeah, sure. And that's the first game he's been to this year too. Right...
    Hopefully somebody looks at his record for the last 10 years otherwise we'll all be hiding under our desks until AD signs that extension

Quote Originally Posted by Hugeaux II View Post
    Yeah, sure. And that's the first game he's been to this year too. Right...
    Hopefully somebody looks at his record for the last 10 years otherwise we'll all be hiding under our desks until AD signs that extension
    At least he knows how to hire a coach if we eventually decide to go that way:

Notable signings[edit]

Larry Brown (coach)
    Rick Carlisle (coach)
    Lawrence Frank (coach)
    Flip Saunders (coach)

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Tyreke has been our best player outside of AD. Jrue is just coming on and there's an argument that can be made there; but it's not outlandish to say Reke has been our second best player so far this season.

Well can't say I'm surprised by it

Sent through a gateway using Tapatalk

Standard PR spin, no body is untouchable beside AD. If a trade can benefit NOP I will sure Dell will go for it, something like a good SF on rookie deal + cap/backup PG + late 1st Or a blockbuster with Reke+EG.

Unless trade Reke is going to upset AD big time, which I don't think that will be the case.

Thread Information