Pelicans Report

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Gameday Thread - Pels vs Cavs

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Pelicans' Anthony Davis is OK after suffering a chest contusion and it's up to him on whether he'll play vs Warriors on Sunday, source said.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Will I be darn, I would like to know what posters think of me on here.

Great game! Tyreke please take this swag on the road brother! And Jrue is arriving folks. I been saying it. Ryno took the last game hard, in interviews he was pissed. I knew he would show out tonight. I'm praying for AD health!
    love u foxx

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    @SpearsNBAYahoo: Pelicans' Anthony Davis is OK after suffering a chest contusion and it's up to him on whether he'll play vs Warriors on Sunday, source said.
    i really hope he plays. I want revenge on that team bad!!!! Time to put an end to their winning streak!!!

Man I hope he plays.

This should be a game we win.

No Bogut, Warriors on a back to back road trip having to play at Dallas today. While we get a days rest after a great momentum building home performance. Classic trap game for them.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Man I hope he plays.

This should be a game we win.

No Bogut, Warriors on a back to back road trip having to play at Dallas today. While we get a days rest after a great momentum building home performance. Classic trap game for them.
    I want no chances. We need someone to rake Curry across the eyes.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar

Gameday Thread - Pels vs Cavs

The problem playing the warriors is their backcourt is incredible and we can't guard curry. I'd rather see Jrue risk going out to the 3point line and guarding him tight than to double team him with a big. Let's take some risks Sunday and play old school defense. We will not win in a shootout with this team.
    I think we have to play a more physical style of play and limit the rest of the team and force curry to win the game. The other thing is to cut down on turnovers.
    We had 17 turnovers the last time we played GSW and Anderson was 2-9 and our 3 point shooting was atrocious. We played them close in the 1st and 3rd quarters but they kicked our butts in the 2nd and the 4th. Both Reke and Jrue had below average performances and Anderson was really bad. Cunningham was just catching on so he didnt do so well either.
    If we play like we did last night I think we could win this game. I do think we will play better than last time. I think we're starting to gel.
    Last edited by pelicanchamp; 12-13-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: g

Well if this Warriors game keeps up they are going to be able to rest their starters the entire second half haha. Warriors up by 25 half way through the second.

WAs really hoping the Mavericks would give them a tougher fight.

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    The problem playing the warriors is their backcourt is incredible and we can't guard curry. I'd rather see Jrue risk going out to the 3point line and guarding him tight than to double team him with a big. Let's take some risks Sunday and play old school defense. We will not win in a shootout with this team.
    I think we have to play a more physical style of play and limit the rest of the team and force curry to win the game. The other thing is to cut down on turnovers.
    We had 17 turnovers the last time we played GSW and Anderson was 2-9 and our 3 point shooting was atrocious. We played them close in the 1st and 3rd quarters but they kicked our butts in the 2nd and the 4th. Both Reke and Jrue had below average performances and Anderson was really bad. Cunningham was just catching on so he didnt do so well either.
    If we play like we did last night I think we could win this game. I do think we will play better than last time. I think we're starting to gel.
    I think Bogut being out is actually a big deal. They can't hide Curry on defense and have Bogut back there to clean up any messes. Like it not Curry will have to guard either Tyreke or Jrue. That's a win for us.

Now, can we stop them on the other end? Eh. I dunno about that. Let's all hope that Dallas game goes 3OTs deep and they come to us exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Well if this Warriors game keeps up they are going to be able to rest their starters the entire second half haha. Warriors up by 25 half way through the second.

WAs really hoping the Mavericks would give them a tougher fight.
    Well crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Well crap.
    Yeah I'm watching on free league pass and the Mavs just look anemic on both sides of the ball.

I mean its not altogether different then how they came out flat against us, its just the Warriors weren't playing like boneheads the first quarter.

Heres to hoping Monta continues his fourth quarter magic from this season.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 12-13-2014 at 02:06 PM.

We should take advantage from bogout's abscence , especially our big mens . AD ad ryno have to be more agressive . I also expect our guards to drive up more to the basket . Also it's a good oppurtinity for omer . I'm watching him closely since he came to nba , I never saw him blocked that frequently .

I expected more from dallas . Warriors are crushing them ...

Dallas is making it a game.

And one of the funniest moments I have seen in a while.... Speights lost his shoe and GS didn't call a timeout. Curry tries to pass his shoe back to him during a transition and Chandler comes in and blocks the **** out of the shoe toward the stands.

If Draymond keeps this up he is gonna get a max. Easy.

Banned
    When Jimmer plays important minutes, this team wins. Jimmer is without a doubt the most dominant 6 minute player of all time.

Free Jimmer or get fired, Monty.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Will I be darn, I would like to know what posters think of me on here.

Great game! Tyreke please take this swag on the road brother! And Jrue is arriving folks. I been saying it. Ryno took the last game hard, in interviews he was pissed. I knew he would show out tonight. I'm praying for AD health!
    fwiw, I enjoy your posts and I can actually envision your passion for this team when I read them..... you never post like you know something that nobody else knows, but you always manage to convey your support..... first things first though, so keep up your posting while pursuing your degree!
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Thread Information