Fri 16 @PHI 7:00 Tickets
    Sun 18 @TOR 3:30 Tickets
    Mon 19 @NY 5:30 Tickets
    Wed 21 LAL 8:00 Tickets
    Fri 23 @MIN 8:00 Tickets
    Sun 25 DAL 6:00 Tickets
    Mon 26 PHI 8:00 Tickets

...we get to go McDonalds
    I'm not remotely worried about this team's record right now. Play good basketball and just get better, that's all I want. Last night was so nice to watch.

The Warriors, The Rockets (twice), The Spurs (twice), The Suns, The Blazers and away games at Chicago and Oklahoma City

Assuming our starting front court are healthy. I think we can go 5-4.
    rockets 1
    Ariza and Beverly will stiffle our guards, Harden plays defense a little. But I think our front court will dominate if AD can stop motiejunas' post moves
    Spurs 1
    they are like machines, but none can lockdown regular season Duncan better than Asik
    Suns
    Brow and Big O can stop Dragic's and Bledsoe penetration. question is who can stop Isiah Thomas?
    Blazers
    AD should be enough to contain LMA. Big O grabs all the rebounds
    Chicago
    AD can stop Gasol, Big O can bully Noah, and Ryno might do well against stretch 4 like Mirotic

We can go 6-4 if Bogut don't play because Reke and Jrue will be able to attack the rim at will
    Please visit http://playbal.blogspot.com/ to read my articles

West is crazy, right now

NOP @ 8 13-12
    OKC @ 9 13-14
    PHX @10 13-14

A losing streak and likely not making the playoff, 7 games left for Dec. Let's go at least 4-3

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    We should be at the very least 9-3 in January.
    6 great teams, I won't bet on it.

HOU/WIZ/GRIZZ/RAPT/DAL/LAC

Even LAL play great right now.

Well, we are through the killer dozen. I said I'd be happy if we went 6-6. We went 7-5. I'm happy. Said this stretch would show if we were ready to compete with upper echelon teams in the West. It showed we are in fact competitive with the best in the West. Overall we went 5-2 at home and 2-3 on the road. Two of our five losses came in overtime. Obviously the San Antonio OT loss on the road involved some last second bad luck. The OT loss against Golden State at home was tough as well. Could easily have gone 9-3 are 8-4 on this stretch. We are still inconsistent. We still do dumb stuff late in close games. But I think we may well look back on this tough 12-game run as the time when a young Pels team finally grew up.

Thanks for bumping this. I was looking for it the other day but didn't go far enough.

I just want to say that I'm SUPER proud of this team and happy with their play. As my previous post shows, I didn't expect us to even break even. The fact that we not only broke even but actually went 7-5 is amazing to me. This has to be one of the best possible outcomes of this run.

They made it through 7-5 and that says a lot when even that seems a bit disappointing. We KNOW that should have been 8-4, and possibly 9-3.

Also shows that Monty seems to have his team ready to play at home. Even last year they finished 22-19 at SKC. If only players and coach IQ didn't drop 20 points when they went on the road.

Very impressive to go 7-5 thru that stretch and we really should be 8-4 after that stretch. Dam that Asik tip in was unreal, lol..we will def know where we are going this year after jan.

Thread Information