Hey guys, I wanted to post this here (since I frequent and annoy so many on this forum), the BP Oil Spill will quit receiving claims as of June 8, 2015. So if you don't have a claim in by then you will be left out.

I am working in New Orleans with a couple of attorneys (one who worked within the DHCC and with the GCCF for a few years helping shape policy) helping people file. We only started a few months ago (when our partner quit the program), and have been seeing some amazing results from the businesses, condos, and schools we have worked with. If you haven't filed yet, and are interested, pm me. The quote to see how much we can get you is free, and takes less than a couple of hours.

If you don't want to file with us that's fine too, just make sure that you file. This might be the easiest money you will make in your life.

Also, if you have filed, and you have questions (but DHCC or your attorney haven't gotten back to you yet), pm me. Like I said, my partner worked for the program for over 3 years.

Take care.