Pelicans Report

Thread: Where's MM?

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar

Where's MM?

I haven't read anything from him for a few weeks, so I was wondering what was up?

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Probably busy.

Some posters on here pissed him off.
    They know who they are!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Some posters on here pissed him off.
    They know who they are!!!
    I could see him being upset with the overall demeanor of the board lately, he really tries to educate our fanbase and give us things worth reading but people come at him aggressively.

got it ... hopefully he will overlook the nonsense and start posting again

I could see him being upset with the overall demeanor of the board lately
    People have lost their minds getting upset over 2 losses on the road to Western Conference contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    got it ... hopefully he will overlook the nonsense and start posting again
    I doubt it. Not for awhile. The board has gotten worse since then, not better. He'd just be coming back to the same thing.

The knee jerk vitriol after losses is annoying. It has made me check in less. People need to be more cerebral with their analysis and try to understand what the team is building takes some time. I'm not saying that we should only be cheerleaders, because that would be just as bad, but thoughtful analysis is a must.

Being a bit of a novice to the in's and out's of the game and the NBA I love his insite . Could really use his posts. Hopefully he sees the need for that outweighs some of the idiots ....Come back please MM

The knee jerk vitriol after losses is annoying. It has made me check in less. People need to be more cerebral with their analysis and try to understand what the team is building takes some time. I'm not saying that we should only be cheerleaders, because that would be just as bad, but thoughtful analysis is a must.
    I agree totally. ..Even after a win you see so many asinine comments that are just too stupid to read..I understand his frustration.

I usually stay away on game days. It used to be fun...

I agree. I've feel way less motivated to post. It gets pretty depressing around here. There is definitely a line between realism and pessimism and it's getting toed more and more frequently

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouf View Post
    I usually stay away on game days. It used to be fun...
    I remember there used to be points and prizes.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Thread Information