Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Possible trade looming?

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    So please stop suggesting him for the Greens straight up cause that's just disrespectful my dude
    Don't worry. Next loss it will all come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    No. Ryno is one of the only assets we have to fix the SF problem. . .right now. If we wait until summer we will have the MLE and Bi-Annual to help fill the hole. If we wait another summer we will have tons of cap space to fix get a SF.

You only give up Ryno is you try to rush fixing it. If you wait you don't have to.
    yea we have had enough roster turnover, give these guys a chance to show what they can do. Dell will try to find more diamonds in the rough and if we need to we can address needs later, Gordon will be an expiring next year and easier to move

This team needs to sign a vet PG who can run the plays....River's just won't cut it.
    Move River's to SG in the 2nd unit and sign another back up SF.
    Then the bench will be decent enough to hold it's own after Gordon gets back.

Banned
    No one except AD should be off limits.

I am so sick of Rivers just dribbling around the perimiter doing **** all or the times when his mans sags and he has the widest open jumper you will ever see and just clangs it.

Apart from about 2 good games this year he's gotten worse.

TBH, any trade that involves Anderson should be for at least 2 players and either 1 1st, a 1st and 2nd, or at least 3 2nd round picks. Say what you will, but our scouting department needs to do better at their jobs instead of just watching ESPN CBB nightly and looking for highlights. The picks give the team ammunition to jump higher in the first round, so potentially better players come to play for us. I hate to say it, but Anderson is the only "tradable" piece we have that has a contract big enough to equal out what we need in return, has a high value to other teams and is young enough to make teams want to take him.

However, know that I am completely against trading him...I love to watch him catch fire and the slow mo looks of despair on whoever is guarding him on playback. I wish we could keep him...I wish trading worked the same way it does in 2k13. But those are not reality.
    So, for some reason, I have to wait and watch as one of the best young players at the PF position leaves NO...It's just a matter of time.

Thread Information