Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pels waive Darius Miller & Patric Young

We should look at ray Allen and Beasley

I'd love Allen as much as I'd hate Beasley.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Allen won't sign here. Cunningham would be great. It's not the best fit but he can guard the 3. Don't know how many suitors he will have though.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthgrove View Post
    We should look at ray Allen and Beasley
    Ray Allen would probably only sign with another contender. Beasley can't keep his head on straight. LeBron said he was gonna take Beasley under his wing and gave up on him.

Awsome if we could get Al Harrington

Ryno for gerald green

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Ryno for gerald green
    What about ryno Eric Gordon and rivers to the wolves for Martin young and either Shabazz or budinger?

Dont think the wolves would do it. Actually I know they wouldnt, I think lol

Ryno, Rivers & Babbit work for Martin Brewer Budinger this gives us a +11 wins according to the ESPN trade machine. Take it for what it's worth.

Thanks for last year's Clipper game Miller. You had a good run, hopefully you saved some money and have a good college degree to go into business.

I'm sad for Young. I really had high hopes for him and wished he would have worked out.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Not excited about Cunningham at all. Journeyman tweener. I don't see much of an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Not excited about Cunningham at all. Journeyman tweener. I don't see much of an upgrade.
    He is actually a NBA caliber player witch none of our bench is and can defend the 3, he is also money from mid range.

1-6

I am gonna get so flamed for this, but how worse could Beasley be than any of our other SFs?

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    I am gonna get so flamed for this, but how worse could Beasley be than any of our other SFs?
    Haha.
    @DanielVeuleman

At this point, with Beasley it not just about what he can do on the court it's about off the court with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelican_Brief View Post
    At this point, with Beasley it not just about what he can do on the court it's about off the court with him.
    thats true but we are in dire straights for a wing player, anyways I still think a trade of Ryno for a wing is coming very soon.

I don't get this board with Beasley

Quote Originally Posted by 504ByrdGang View Post
    don't get me wrong, I don't like Beasley, i'm merely stating he is better than any other option we have right now, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by 504ByrdGang View Post
    don't get me wrong, I don't like Beasley, i'm merely stating he is better than any other option we have right now, that is all.

Beasley is a bonehead. Dell would be a fool to even consider him....

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    His on court contributions are not worth his off the court headaches. He'd be a net negative contribution to the team. You just don't bring in headaches when their difference on the court is minimal. Beasley's just a bad player anyways. Advanced metrics hate him. BPM has been in the negatives his whole career.

Dante Cunningham would be a very nice addition to this team. I think he will compliment Anderson well because Anderson will help make up for Cunningham's lack of spacing. He's a good defensive hustle guy that will make this team better at defending and rebounding. At the very least he's added depth.

gotcha, good post. I guess i'm just desperate for a SF, ANY SF lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    What about ryno Eric Gordon and rivers to the wolves for Martin young and either Shabazz or budinger?
    I might swap Tyreke for Martin. Better fit

i wonder if we would do a ryno and rivers for kevin martin and shabazz trade.

jrue
    kmart
    tyreke
    ad
    asik

We could use another scorer off the bench, but Beasley probably wouldnt work here, no veterans to keep him in check

Thread Information