Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Kings vs Pelicans 7pm Ct

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    Well.. they don't have Rudy, and Darren, and their coach is ejected.. and its home.. WE SHOULD be up by 20.
    and we are getting the benefit of the doubt from the refs, aswell as shooting below 40%
    Sac is shooting 50% and 60% from 3. That is why they are still in this game.

How we doing boys? Lets get this 3rd!

Amazing shot selection there.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

I think that's the first time all year I've seen Tyreke setup on a fast break.

Normally he just forces it. Smart play.

Two horrible shot attempts .. get the ball to ad
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Casspi, 11% from 3 eh?

Terrible shot selection man

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Casspi, 11% from 3 eh?
    Haah your a joke. Yes he is 11% coming into this game. Your point?

Miller. Giving us a solid 2 fouls in the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Haah your a joke. Yes he is 11% coming into this game. Your point?
    What's Miller's 3pt % this year?

Casspi, 11% from 3 eh?
    Does it make you feel better he is still below 20%? I would love to see how this board would react to him shooting 11% as a pel.

Give ad the ball please

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Why we keep letting the biggest player on the Kings bring the ball up unimpeded is beyond me.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Does it make you feel better he is still below 20%? I would love to see how this board would react to him shooting 11% as a pel.
    The problem is, that for people won't don't watch the smaller market teams play. All we see is guys like Casspi going off vs us. So, whether it's a stasticial blip or not people will react to what we see here and now.

It's all a matter of perception.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Can we pass the ball more than twice a possession?

You do realize that you're using a nine shot sample within a singular statistical category to make the argument that Casspi is a below average basketball player, right?

What's Miller's 3pt % this year?
    Is that your comeback? Someone who is playing 7 mins with the smallest sample size compared to 16 mins? Miller shot a higher 3pt % in his rookie year than Casspi has his entire career. Miller also has a better career 3pt%. Casspi can have 30 points and go 5-5 still does not make him our missing piece and the 3 haha.

Miller is 0% from 3pt this year and he's our starter. He's 25% in overall fg%. I don't see any argument where Casspi isn't blowing him away.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Asik is clearly hurting

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    You do realize that you're using a nine shot sample within a singular statistical category to make the argument that Casspi is a below average basketball player, right?
    So wait I'm not allowed to do that but you can call Miller terrible after a couple of shots and basically no sample size in minutes on the season? Ok I see how it is.

Is that your comeback? Someone who is playing 7 mins with the smallest sample size compared to 16 mins? Miller shot a higher 3pt % in his rookie year than Casspi has his entire career. Miller also has a better career 3pt%. Casspi can have 30 points and go 5-5 still does not make him our missing piece and the 3 haha.
    Why is it that all you care about is 3pt shooting? I like my players to hit shots and do other things as well. But even using your asinine argument of "11% 3pt this year" he's STILL blowing Miller out of the water.

So wait I'm not allowed to do that but you can call Miller terrible after a couple of shots and basically no sample size in minutes on the season? Ok I see how it is.
    For the third time, I was alluding to his play over the past three freaking years. Why can't you comprehend that?

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Ok I'll use his pas 4 seasons including this one 31% 32% 34% and 11%. Is that a big enough sample size for you? While steadily staying in the 60% on FTs? With 40% avg from the field and no D? How much more sample size do you need?

Ok I'll use his pas 4 seasons including this one 31% 32% 34% and 11%. Is that a big enough sample size for you?
    Why are you so obsessed with three point shooting?

Also its cute that you leave out the fact that Casspi shot 37% and 38% from 3 his first two seasons in the league while using Miller's three point shooting during his rookie season as an argumentative point.
    Last edited by PelsFan2313; 11-25-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Austin Rivers is terrible

Thread Information