Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Game Thread: Kings vs Pelicans 7pm Ct

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    The guy has his best game of his career and all the sudden he is the answer. Not even entertains how stupid the argument is over Casspi being our missing piece. You Casspi lovers can keep crying over a player that didn't even want to be here who is not a good fit or what we need. My point is his career #s show nothing impressive. He plays no D and can't shoot the 3. Not what we want in our "3 and D" but all the sudden he has a good game and he is the man! A reason he has been bounced around the league and I think we can do better than him and I would hope so or else we won't ever be a contender. How did that work out for me? Haha seriously? I'll be sure to point out eveet terrible game he has if we wanna freak over his best game ever. Reason the guy gets paid what he does and that's not just me but all other 30 GMs making that decision to give him no $.
    Actually my entire point was your argument for miller. Who is pure trash btw. He'd have a wet dream if he could have half the night casspi had. I'm pretty sure you haven't seen casspi play either. EVER. I watched him play for the rockets. He is a much better option than 60% of our roster. I couldn't care less about our missing piece 3&d SF. Not sure where u got that from cause I never said he was anything close to that. How do u know he didn't want to play here? Link please.

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Not to derail but Graham is not better than Gronk and that's coming from a die hard Saints season ticket holder
    I'm sure he prob went to elementary school with jimmy graham too. So, in other words. You can't tell him nothing about JG. He's TBE.

Thread Information