Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Kings vs Pelicans 7pm Ct

I think Rivers is channeling his inner Brian Roberts. Got to get that air out of the basketball before you go for a contested lay up!. Miller sucks but is a good passer. Withey has looked pretty good that last couple of games.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    This team is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Haha you never said backup. Considering Darius is our starting SF and you are saying Casspi is our missing piece that does not mean bench player it means starter.
    I never said casspi was our missing piece. I made one comment where he appears to be just what we need. . .right now.

Both casspi and Miller are only starters because of injury. I thought the context of my comment was clear.

I couldn't imagine someone so simple minded to not see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelican_Brief View Post
    I think Rivers is channeling his inner Brian Roberts. Got to get that air out of the basketball before you go for a contested lay up!. Miller sucks but is a good passer. Withey has looked pretty good that last couple of games.
    Pretty much. Needs to improve other areas of his game besides beating guys off the dribble

Monty is screwing up so much this game man. Rivers and Jimmer in the game at that same time awful
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Seems like all we do is foul.

We don't pass more than twice a possesion. That's trash

Quote Originally Posted by speedyG View Post
    Pretty much. Needs to improve other areas of his game besides beating guys off the dribble
    He's going backwards right now. Can't defend. Can't knock down the three. Tunnel vision.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

What was the point of bringing Jimmer in for 1 minute?? That did nothing for anyone.

Rivers, just killing all ball movement
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelican_Brief View Post
    What was the point of bringing Jimmer in for 1 minute?? That did nothing for anyone.
    Monty was going to try and give him some time but had to get holiday in there.

Landry is looking like Barkley right. Nobody can check him. We can only hope to contain him
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Is withey taking Ajincas minutes? Man. Crazy after what happened in summer league and all the hate he got.

We gotta find a way to win this game.

Rivers suckkssss

1-6

This would be the time to try the three big man lineup of Ryno, AD, and Asik.

Every game we play we run out of excuses for why this team doesn't execute at a higher level. Mike Malone, Mike Budenholzer, Jeff Hornacek, Jason Kidd (2x), Steve Clifford have all done more with less time. These mental errors, man I tell you,...

Lets make this a 5 pt game.

Sac shooting 51% from the field doesn't help us any.

Maybe the Pels will sign me at my usual $10/hr and give me all of Austin's minutes.

Jesus. Two offensive rebounds by Sac and now a foul.

Sac also shooting 95% from the line.

This team isn't playing well

Wow, look how Sacramento moved that ball until they got what they want. Why is it that we can't do that?

This has been an AWFUL series. TO into Sac 2 offensive rebounds and 3!!!! Foul calls against us. Awful. Trash playing right now.

Thread Information