Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Kings vs Pelicans 7pm Ct

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Our bench needs to be what wins this game. Jimmer, Rivers, Withey...need this kinda game from them. Moto moto still...

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Do you not understand what I was saying at all? I meant as a backup 3. He's certainly looked better than ANY of our backups.
    Cassipi is shooting 11% from the 3 this year!! What are you talking about! He is no better than anybody we have so don't know what your trying to say. 11% 3 shooter with little D is not just what we need.

Rivers playing awful d
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Cassipi is shooting 11% from the 3 this year!! What are you talking about! He is no better than anybody we have so don't know what your trying to say. 11% 3 shooter with little D is not just what we need.
    Enjoy the game. Practice your communication with others and try again another day.

Asik is so unathletic. It's sad AF.

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    Almost hit the floor on that last DMC move

Stuck with the kings broadcast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by MMEmbreno View Post
    Can't win 'em all. He's smart, big, moves his feet as best he can, and rebounds.

Can we just get rid of Rivers now? He's missed AD several tmes already for easy baskets. The dude sucks and needs to go.

Ray McCallum is destroying Austin atm. And Austin hasn't done anything but neglect AD on the offensive end.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Can't win 'em all. He's smart, big, moves his feet as best he can, and rebounds.
    If he had everything we wouldn't have been able to get him. Lol

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    First off his name is not Cassipi!!!! Secondly, Casspi is playing great ball and Miller will not ever come close to playing as well as Casspi. The PELS screwed up not signing him!!!

Enjoy the game. Practice your communication with others and try again another day.
    Try again another day I will. When someone mentions our missing 3 who is shooting 11% from the arc with garbage D not much trying I need to do. Acting like it a joke to mention our 3s with him and he is that much better than what we have is the joke.

That's a good break for us. Funny. Can't run infront of the ref and just stop and start yelling while the playing is going one.

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    First off his name is not Cassipi!!!! Secondly, Casspi is playing great ball and Miller will not ever come close to playing as well as Casspi. The PELS screwed up not signing him!!!
    FFS he didn't want to be here.
    He came out a was quoted saying that New Orleans isn't the best place for him.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Try again another day I will. When someone mentions our missing 3 who is shooting 11% from the arc with garbage D not much trying I need to do. Acting like it a joke to mention our 3s with him and he is that much better than what we have is the joke.
    Cool story bro!

Did Malone just get ejected?

If he had everything we wouldn't have been able to get him. Lol
    Precisely. If he was that gifted, he would've never left Chicago. And probably would've come to the NBA much sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    Yea we really screwed up not getting him hahahaha!! There goes our playoffs!! Maybe we can trade for his 11% 3!!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Go salmons

Casspi didn't want to play here and he was very vocal about that.

It's a thanksgiving miracle. Multiple bench players scored!

For all the Casspi lovers!!!

David 'Dubi' Pick: "This is a big season for my career, it's important that I play," Omri Casspi said upon arrival in Israel. New Orleans isn't the best situation for me. We'll finalize terms of split," Omri Casspi added.

Cool story bro!
    Thanks broseph!!

Thread Information