Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Kings vs Pelicans 7pm Ct

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    How about he's terrible after three years of play?
    Yea I think I'll leave that up to the coaches who decided to start him to figure out how "terrible" he is. He showed potential his first 2 seasons and now he needs to step up no doubt. But to say he is terrible after half a quarter is just stupid. Just funny if he makes 2 shots how people would be beating the table how good he can be.

This is stupid take Anderson off him
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    With Babbitt and Ryno, we are at a severe disadvantage on defense against this team. If they aren't making 3s, they are worse than useless. They're liabilities.

When our 3 best 3 point shooters all miss open looks, it's gonna be one of those nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    No. Miller is terrible because of 3 years worth of games. But we are at the bottom of the barrel anyway so it's not like I'm upset he's playing.

Although, it kinda sucks that we had Casspi on the team and let him walk. He sure looks pretty good for Sac and just what we need at the 3.

O yea all the sudden Cassipi is our missing 3 cause he makes a couple of shots. Seriously? If Miller has had a terrible career than Cassipi has been just as bad. Not a huge Miller fan but just a joke people wanna beat there fist how terrible he is cause of a few missed shots.

Lol pelicans

Holy crap!

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    That's the one Ryno makes? Figures...

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    With Babbitt and Ryno, we are at a severe disadvantage on defense against this team. If they aren't making 3s, they are worse than useless. They're liabilities.
    Add Jimmer to that . None of them can defend

Wait Anderson sucks he can't play and is useless!! Never mind he made a shot he's the best bench player in the NBA!! 6th man of the year!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    O yea all the sudden Cassipi is our missing 3 cause he makes a couple of shots. Seriously? If Miller has had a terrible career than Cassipi has been just as bad. Not a huge Miller fan but just a joke people wanna beat there fist how terrible he is cause of a few missed shots.
    Get off the soap box fella. My comment has more to do with Casspi actually showing SOMETHING all season. Where as all of our backup 3s have shown nothing.

10% better than what we have is still 10% better even if he's still bad.

Comparing Cassipi to Miller is laughable. Once again, you need to stop putting words in people's mouths and look at the comparison in the context of their entire body of work.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Ryno has never met a shot that he didn't like
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

I agree. Ryno is simply being asked to do too much.

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Ryno has never met a shot that he didn't like
    The white mamba

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Comparing Cassipi to Miller is laughable. Once again, you need to stop putting words in people's mouths and look at the comparison in the context of their entire body of work.
    Yea it is so laughable. Body of work? I guess Miller needs 4 more seasons to match up "body of work" cause Cassipi has been so great over his career.

Yea it is so laughable. Body of work? I guess Miller needs 4 more seasons to match up "body of work" cause Cassipi has been so great over his career.
    I'm not going to even entertain this discussion. It's a complete waste of time.

Rivers hit 2 FTs. I checked to make sure fire and brimstone not coming from the sky.

Rivers made 2 FTs

It's happening

Jimmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff out there regulating. #JimmerTime

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Get off the soap box fella. My comment has more to do with Casspi actually showing SOMETHING all season. Where as all of our backup 3s have shown nothing.

10% better than what we have is still 10% better even if he's still bad.
    You said just what we need at the 3. He makes a few shots and is just what we need? Come on Cassipi is 6 years in and hasn't been what anybody needed.

Good to see Jimmer making a positive impact out there.

You said just what we need at the 3. He makes a few shots and is just what we need? Come on Cassipi is 6 years in and hasn't been what anybody needed.
    Do you not understand what I was saying at all? I meant as a backup 3. He's certainly looked better than ANY of our backups.

Thread Information