Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans (6-5) Vs. Jazz (5-8) 8pm CT

this is davis vs utah

If anyone has found a streaming link to the game, please message me. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

AD is keeping the Pelicans ahead on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by IVAN_NOH View Post
    this is davis vs utah
    thats exactly what it is.

Jimmer in the game.

Why can't our team guard players on screens? Bruke has all his points on the same play.

1-6

Jrue is a really good passer. I thought having tyreke run point and jrue play off ball was best, but with tyreke shooting so good off the ball this year and jrue so good at pNr I think jrue pick n roll with tyreke off ball might be best. Jrue has also hit tyreke more than once on a cut to the rim for an easy layup. Tyreke might actually be better off the ball now, as a shooter and a cutter.

jrue is a better passer than i thought. very good actually.

Wow. This is absolutely pathetic. This team can't keep a lead for sh$t

Davis has to do everything

man AD can't be stopped! How many and 1's does he have tonight? Feels like 5.

What's weird is it doesn't feel like the jazz are outplaying by much. Just making so many 3a

It's funny cause even though they're on a bit of a rough stretch on the offensive side, I feel like it's the defense that's letting us down.

Quote Originally Posted by 504ByrdGang View Post
    Davis has to do everything
    That was a good assist by Rivers though.

rivers dont foul with 1 minute left please...

Wow. What a late whistle lol...NBA refs have to be the worse in all of professional sports.

Quote Originally Posted by supermati View Post
    That was a good assist by Rivers though.
    it was

AD passed the ball to the Jazz then a fantom foul call gave Hayward two free throws.

Wanting Gordon to miss games for someone that is on the streets to replace him is about the stupidest thing I have ever seen. How about he stays healthy and we can use him? Nobody on the streets will come in and play better just ridiculous. What had the guy done except get paid like every NBA player? He caught the injury bug and hasn't met contract expectations. Other than that Gordon has been a pro and is dealing with a tough situation. Do I want his $ for someone else and wish we didn't have the contract? Yes but not for him to get injured. Best scenario is he plays great and opts out or we can use him as an expiring to dump on a team and maybe grab a solid SF through the expiring trade or just wait a year. People need to be fans and root for the player cause we are stuck with him and he is one of ours. Real fans should be better than that.

and the lead is down to 5, smh.

How long will Ryno shoot us out of games?? I mean seriously the dude can't hit a bucket.

I cringe at the beginning of the fourth and the Jazz run that history says will happen.

Ryno... 1/10.... That is horrible.

And last game he was 2/11

The Pelicans want to lose this game.

Davis is gonna need to finish out the game for us to win because no one else is doing anything.

Thread Information