Pelicans Report

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans (6-5) Vs. Jazz (5-8) 8pm CT

If Asik doesn't come back next game could be missing two starters. So naturally Monty will start Rivers and Ajinca. Sigh.

Great victory
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by djpaul89 View Post
    He actually gave Davis a huge eat crow post earlier this week but guess no one saw it. I'll have to try and bump it.
    Just read it - Thanks.

Here's what I saw:

Here's what I didn't get to see: The career high in points by the superstar of the team I buy my season tickets from. I'll just enjoy looking at the stats, I guess. Awesome box score, AD!

Quote Originally Posted by NOEngineer View Post
    Here's what I saw:

Here's what I didn't get to see: The career high in points by the superstar of the team I buy my season tickets from. I'll just enjoy looking at the stats, I guess. Awesome box score, AD!
    Some people watch an online stream in a situation like tonight. Some people don't but some do.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Davis is top 2 in ppg, top 3 rbpg, top 10 in apg, 1st in spg. 6'11 pf btw. Just incredible.

If we could find a way to land Curry, we would have one or the other in all 6 major categories (pts, stls, assists, rebs, blocks, fg%).
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Ryno for Gerald Green?!?!

Ryan Anderson has a few bad games and people are willing to dump him for Gerald ****ing Green? Seriously
    Green is averaging 14 points in just 20 minutes, averaging 24.2 per 36. Ya he's trash.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    If we could find a way to land Curry, we would have one or the other in all 6 major categories (pts, stls, assists, rebs, blocks, fg%).
    The power of AD, he will attract big free agents.

Another added bonus with Green. Cap space.

I don't think I'd make the trade....Ryno has struggled in the last two games, but he's one of the leaders on the team. Besides Green is a different kind of Chucker

Another added bonus with Green. Cap space.
    good point.

Another bonus with green, he's 6"9

instead of having a 6"3 SG and 6"6 SF, With green in the lineup our starting 5 would be the biggest in the league:

Jrue - 6"4
    Tyreke - 6"6
    Green - 6"9
    AD - 6"11
    Asik - 7ft

instantly going from a small back court to the biggest in the nba.

Quote Originally Posted by NOEngineer View Post
    Here's what I saw:

Someone I know, CERTAINLY NOT ME, watched the whole game tonight on a great internet stream! Watching AD tonight was an absolute thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintPelican225 View Post
    I don't think I'd make the trade....Ryno has struggled in the last two games, but he's one of the leaders on the team. Besides Green is a different kind of Chucker
    I'm not even saying Green is the better player. But he would help in more ways than ryno, simply by fit. And if gordon is hurt bad our back court is in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by crthomps View Post
    Someone I know, CERTAINLY NOT ME, watched the whole game tonight on a great internet stream! Watching AD tonight was an absolute thing of beauty.
    lmao.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...rated-shoulder

CP3 was out 3-5 weeks last yr with a separated shoulder

Anyone who would trade Ryan Anderson for Gerald Green is a moron

Quote Originally Posted by LOLLakers View Post
    ok then.

Just curious, would u trade ryno for jeff green?

No I wouldn't trade our second best player who is making less than 10 mil a year for a below average starting SF

No I wouldn't trade our second best player who is making less than 10 mil a year for a below average starting SF
    so u think ryno is better than jrue? ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    so u think ryno is better than jrue? ok then.
    He's always posted much higher win shares per 48 minutes. He's always been more productive on the floor.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

I am not sure who the leader on this team is. I thought it was Ryno, but I don't believe that is true (over the last few games I haven't seen anyone take on that role).

I wouldn't do Ryno for Green outright, and I doubt they would make that move if presented to them (Horny has them playing some great team basketball right now), but Ryno is a movable part.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    He's always posted much higher win shares per 48 minutes. He's always been more productive on the floor.
    Thats true but if someone were to ask me, or any GM in the league who the better player was, I would think Jrue would be the answer 9/10.

I am not sure who the leader on this team is. I thought it was Ryno, but I don't believe that is true (over the last few games I haven't seen anyone take on that role).

I wouldn't do Ryno for Green outright, and I doubt they would make that move if presented to them (Horny has them playing some great team basketball right now), but Ryno is a movable part.
    I wonder if u could package ryno and gordon for a big expiring and a role player.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Davis is top 2 in ppg, top 3 rbpg, top 10 in apg, 1st in spg. 6'11 pf btw. Just incredible.
    also he's 6th in rebounding, and he is only averaging 1.5 apg. Also he isn't 1st in SPG anymore, he's 3rd.

Thread Information