Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans (6-5) Vs. Jazz (5-8) 8pm CT

Put in Withey for Ryno.

withey was playing very well. Put him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughka View Post
    Put in Withey for Ryno.
    lol jinx.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    How long will Ryno shoot us out of games?? I mean seriously the dude can't hit a bucket.
    Until he starts shooting us into games. He only has two skills. Getting offensive rebounds and making shots. He's not out there to drop dimes or play defense. Or rather, he probably isn't very good at doing either.

If his shot isn't dropping, he can only keep shooting.

Pelicans got outscored by 12 in the 3rd quarter. Should go down to the wire. Not gonna make a prediction.

If only our amazing 3 point shooter would hit maybe 2-3 shots a half. Would be great. Since so many of them have been open shots.

I wish DAvis would start sensing how bad we need buckets at certain points and not look to pass when he can be selfish. We need him to be selfish at certain times. He is that good. He just made those last 2 passes when he could of had 2 very good looks on shots or taken it to the hoop. First pass ended up being turnover n he was wide open. 2nd pass was a horrible pass to Ryno cause Ryno was in a bad spot to take that pass. Our guys just aren't very smart.

I wanna see AD score 50.

I'm actually in shock.

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Shooters gotta keep shooting. Just wish he'd exercise better shot selection at times. Can't stand when he tries to shoot over a strong closeout.

I just got home about twenty minutes ago. Turned on the game(well I mean I "found" the game) and we are up by over ten and I was thinking YES! I guess the new trend is winning the second of our back to backs! Then by the end of it I want to pull my hair out. Ryno is 1-10? The guy needs to learn to pass when his shots aren't falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Until he starts shooting us into games. He only has two skills. Getting offensive rebounds and making shots. He's not out there to drop dimes or play defense. Or rather, he probably isn't very good at doing either.

If his shot isn't dropping, he can only keep shooting.

He can be out there and still be a threat for the d is forced to respect his shot and can help space the floor. Doesn't mean he needs to jack up every time he touches the ball. Especially his low % fadeaways he loves, dude ain't jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by djpaul89 View Post
    Shooters gotta keep shooting. Just wish he'd exercise better shot selection at times. Can't stand when he tries to shoot over a strong closeout.
    TruE and yes I'm talkin more about shot selection than anything, it's been very poor. Especially since he's not even hitting his open shots. It's very frustrating,

This whole game is stupid now no shot clock. Rivers is garunteed to have 5 clock violations.

1-6

Sorry for cursing the game guys. The same thing happened when I tuned into the Nuggets game :/

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Their run started with our guards being so carless with ball.

BIG 3 by holiday there.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Jrue is a really good passer. I thought having tyreke run point and jrue play off ball was best, but with tyreke shooting so good off the ball this year and jrue so good at pNr I think jrue pick n roll with tyreke off ball might be best. Jrue has also hit tyreke more than once on a cut to the rim for an easy layup. Tyreke might actually be better off the ball now, as a shooter and a cutter.
    I would rather Jrue be the main guy but the beauty of it is having 2 guys on the court who can do it which is rare. Makes it a lot tougher for teams to defend when both of them can be really effective creating. I would rather see Jrue as the main operator though. Having Rivers also gives you a decent threat and we can have one of the best trios in the league between them 3 being able to all do it with 2 near great and 1 very good.

Holy cow Monty changed up his rotations to start the fourth!

Ad abt to drop a 40+ bomb BUT just give me the W please.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I would rather Jrue be the main guy but the beauty of it is having 2 guys on the court who can do it which is rare. Makes it a lot tougher for teams to defend when both of them can be really effective creating. I would rather see Jrue as the main operator though. Having Rivers also gives you a decent threat and we can have one of the best trios in the league between them 3 being able to all do it with 2 near great and 1 very good.
    Agreed, this is why phoenix was so good last year having bledsoe and dragic as their pg and sg. Hard to defend.

Very hAppy to see MONTY bring these guys out to start the 4th.

tyreke with the reverse.

OH MY!!!!! HE WENT AIR BORN!!!!

Atta boy Ryno 2/11 now!

Thread Information